World Cup 2018

JamDav1982

Argies are slow and no real energy so have to play high line to try and get men round Messi.

France I imagine will lap that up but never know.

JamDav1982

No they are not,they put away one of their big chances and they are suddenly a sucess, which on a normal day they would have, so you can stop trolling now.

If teams put away their chances v them they would have been out before this game against Crotia b team who didnt give a fuck.

West Saxon

Aye poor side who as predicted wouldnt get another point after Argies game even against a Croatian side barely trying.

Scotland are fucking shite and worse than iceland... thats how bad.

Bad night for you troll.
It's not a bad night for me at all. I watched an enjoyable game of football between two decent teams. :)

Must be a very bad night for you, though, if all you've got to do is troll me on a forum. I bet you were in meltdown in the Euros when even the two truly shocking Irish teams qualified and Scotland couldn't. :lol:

JamDav1982

It's not a bad night for me at all. I watched an enjoyable game of football between two decent teams. :)

Must be a very bad night for you, though, if all you've got to do is troll me on a forum. I bet you were in meltdown in the Euros when even the two truly shocking Irish teams qualified and Scotland couldn't. :lol:

Aye bad night for the 'Iceland fan' on a trolling mission.

Lovely.

Aye Scotland are worse than Irish sides also. Keep going with this angle it clearly hurts me...

serghei

France and Argentina are similar in a way. They have stars but they don't gel well together. France have better players in midfield and in defense though. Wouldn't be the first time they lose to a weaker side though.

West Saxon

No they are not,they put away one of their big chances and they are suddenly a sucess, which on a normal day they would have, so you can stop trolling now.
Exactly. The only area Iceland were poor against Croatia was chance conversion. With their goalscoring form at the Euros, they'd have scored 4 or 5 from the chances they had tonight.

Yannik

tbh would have loved to have Iceland through, or at least Nigeria. Both fantastically likable teams and football countries, but I think neither of them would beat France

Ritchie

I thought Higuain was terrible tbh

Still relying on Higuain and Di Maria is ridiculous, they both choke every time. I'd just put Messi false 9 at this point with the likes of Banega and Dybala to try and feed him.

Loved Messi's celebration for the winner. It was like finally someone else has taken responsibility.

serghei

I for one want the best teams to go through to have each knock-out game as close as possible. Loving the drama, and it can only get even better from this point on.

West Saxon

Aye bad night for the 'Iceland fan' on a trolling mission.

Lovely.

Aye Scotland are worse than Irish sides also. Keep going with this angle it clearly hurts me...
Never claimed to be an Iceland fan. What I said was that I wanted Iceland to beat Croatia and go through. These are not the same things. Comprehension is not your strong point, is it?

Home of Barca Fans