World Cup 2018

Morten

Well I think that's probably what happened. They wouldn't have wanted to upset the mentality or the momentum by telling them to lose, even if they secretly probably wanted them to. Belgium vs Brazil should be a great game at least.

Probably, yes.
Not saying England didnt try, just that the talk in the media was all about how its better to lose this game etc.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I love Barca and only Barca when it comes to football.
Of course I like other teams but it is connected to players playing there and managers too. This WC I probably support Argentina the most because of Messi.

I do not like really like Germany because of Löw who has become the face of the team. I cannot stand the guy. But despite that I like players like Reus, Kimmich, Hummels or Werner and wish them luck.

I am born in Russia btw but that does not affect my thinking.

Why Low is so hated in Germany despite winning the WC? Is there some non-footballing issues?

Neeraj

While I agree that France hasn't exactly set the world on fire, Argentina should be scared of absolutely anyone, including minnows, considering how poor they are :lol:.

While France is poor, Argentina might just make them look like proper WC favorites tomorrow. I hope that doesn't happen though.

Home of Barca Fans