World Cup 2018

Devils

Let's see how Asensio's performance compares to Mbappe's and if Real fans trash him if he doesnt perform well

Can't be worse than the Barca fans yesterday who were trashing Dembele after not even playing a minute.

Anyways Asensio isn't near as talented as Mbappe so the expectations shouldn't be as high.

eaman

Can't be worse than the Barca fans yesterday who were trashing Dembele after not even playing a minute.

Anyways Asensio isn't near as talented as Mbappe so the expectations shouldn't be as high.

He is as technically talented he just doesn't have the pace and acceleration. Argentina were the perfect team with their high line and slow midfield and defence for mbappe to show what he can do. Asensio probably won't look as good against a defensive russia

Last edited:

Joan

He is as talented just doesn't have the pace and acceleration. His game was perfectly suited to damage that argentina midfield and defence

Asensio? Mbappe is on another level compared to Asensio. And Dembele probably.

Joan

I know he is but his pace and acceleration are the main reason why. Dembele is not on the same level technically as mbappe and asensio

I have to disagree. Not that Dembele is slow. Asensio neither, although slower than Mbappe by a margin. Mbappe is a generational talent, has everything.

You overrate Asensio.

bodi16

I'm not going to cheer for Spain today, even though i wouldn't mind to see Iniesta winning another WC trophy. If they will not improve their playing style, they better go out right now.

Joan

On the one hand, they fired Lopetegui and I was considering supporting them... and then they hire Hierro.

Fuck you, guys. Go home, send us Busquets back.

GO Russia!!!

eaman

I have to disagree. Not that Dembele is slow. Asensio neither, although slower than Mbappe by a margin. Mbappe is a generational talent, has everything.

You overrate Asensio.

I agree he is better than both. Not sure about everything yet. Passing, playmaking?

West Saxon

You overrate Asensio.
Mbappe is clearly a big talent. But I will wait to see how he does against a team like Uruguay, who won't give him the space to run into that Argentina did, before praising him too much. Australia, a much worse team than Uruguay, did well to largely shut him down.

(Also, the fact Australia only just lost to a deflected goal to France just shows how naive and stupid Argentina were yesterday. Shameful setup).

Anyway, come on, Russia! Always like to see the hosts go far.

Home of Barca Fans