World Cup 2018

xXKonan

This Spain can recycle possession and keep the ball well but other than that they really lack ideas going forward and are pretty bad without the ball.

If both Spain and Croatia win I favor Croatia against Spain easily.

jamrock

They need movement upfront Costa is too static which was always why he struggled with Spain, & why Rodrigo who isn't half the player he is, works better on the construct of this team

But Hierro might also be a bit racially bais that's right I said it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm sick, tonsillitis, so my whole family moved to my baby mamas mama and I have a high fever - I'm bored to death, now I have to watch this :shakeshead:

serghei

He intentionally handled the ball that was behind him, mid air?. Okay then.

Yes. He put his arm up as to block the ball and extend the area of his body. Clear pen and yellow card. His movement was unnatural. He obviously did it to block the ball.

BBZ8800

They need movement upfront Costa is too static which was always why he struggled with Spain, & why Rodrigo who isn't half the player he is, works better on the construct of this team

But Hierro might also be a bit racially bais that's right I said it.

They can at least cross to Costa.
Remove him and they will be even more sterile against parked buses.

With him they can play possession and cross.
Without him: breaking a world record of sideway passes during one match.

jamrock

They can at least cross to Costa.
Remove him and they will be even more sterile against parked buses.

With him they can play possession and cross.
Without him: breaking a world record of sideway passes during one match.

& How many crosses do Spain put in per game?

It's too late to reinvent the wheel, just do what as has them undefeated for how many games I can't recall.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yes. He put his arm up as to block the ball and extend the area of his body. Clear pen and yellow card. His movement was unnatural. He obviously did it to block the ball.

Simply doesn't make sense what you're saying. Pique looked unnatural? He was mid air pushed by Ramos and a Russian player losing his balance. It would not have been a dangerous situation if it wouldn't hit his arm, but he still did it to reward Russia with a penalty with all those cameras and replays? Nah

jamrock

He jumped to head the ball, which went over his head to the player behind him who headed towards goal & the ball made constant with his hand.

It was a PK but nothing to do with pique being poor or all this mess people on here talk at the first sign of a mistake.

Nothing he would do about it, you can't jump without your hands being up can you.

Yannik

Nothing he would do about it, you can't jump without your hands being up can you.

but his left hand went up, then it went down, then back up while the right hand went down
he did the hokey pokey and he turned himself around
that's what it's all about

Last edited:

Laplacian

Spain needs a little bit more pace. They need to utilize the explosiveness and pace of their young wingers. Alba's already gassed.

Home of Barca Fans