World Cup 2018

serghei

:lol: You have to love the irony in this btw. Thiago went on to Bayern in Germany to be a starter for Spain, and Spain's outfield players are all playing in the domestic league.

Yannik

How? France, England, Brazil and Belgium are all stronger then they ever where this decade.

But that's really it. I mean there are a lot of good teams, but just no real great team this WC. Germany terrible, Spain and Argentina lost their teeth. Italy and Netherlands not even big teams anymore.

El Gato

Villarato!
Akinfeev heroics :lol: We'll be able to say we've seen it all :lol:

Far from impossible. Like I said, Russia are clinical this tournament, often times quite unlucky or with silly defender errors, but they kept a clean sheet. De Gea looks no better than Reina without being constantly under pressure to perform.

jamrock

:lol: You have to love the irony in this btw. Thiago went on to Bayern in Germany to be a starter for Spain, and Spain's outfield players are all playing in the domestic league.

Yea but he is going missing out due to the new coach, he was a bang on starter before, horrible timing for him

Yannik

If Akinfeev wasn't so prone to mistakes, he'd be a top keeper. I've seen him pull off some crazy shit in the past, and today he is great aswell. Would go in with confidence into a penalty shootout.

serghei

Vazquez should been brought in too. He's one of the few direct players from the team. Spain have too many midfielders on. Even their strikers aren't pure strikers.

Joan

Far from impossible. Like I said, Russia are clinical this tournament, often times quite unlucky or with silly defender errors, but they kept a clean sheet. De Gea looks no better than Reina without being constantly under pressure to perform.

Yeah, not saying it's impossible, I have similar feelings. But if someone told you Akinfeev, best known for stupid mistakes, would be a hero in KO stages, would you believe him? :lol:

Great irony, that.

Home of Barca Fans