World Cup 2018

BenRobbins

That was embarrasing.

Croatia will beat Spain easily, Even England or Columbia would be favourites in my eyes.

Any team with quality on the counter would of had a field day.

serghei

That was embarrasing.

Croatia will beat Spain easily, Even England or Columbia would be favourites in my eyes.

Yea, they're one good opponent away from being 5-1ed like in 2014. Mbappe would have a field day with Spain's defense.

Yannik

As exciting as it is, this WC has to be one of the weakest in decades in terms of quality at the top.
God am I pissed we fucked up this badly.

eaman

Even in this people just now, his hands were up trying to head the ball, it's just natural, how is he going to intentionally handle the ball from behind how was he suppose to know where the ball was, that it was behind headed towards goal, does he have eyes in the back of his head

Look how high his left hand is and how long it stays up. He knew keeping it there there would be a good chance it would block the ball if needed

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This WC was really for the taking if just Argentina had showed up. So many favorites already out or playing terribly.

jamrock

Look how high his left hand is and how long it stays up. He knew keeping it there there would be a good chance it would block the ball if needed

Why? Because blocking the ball with his hand which would lead to a penalty which is almost always a sure goal, is better than a head that the player could miss or that the keeper as a much better chance of saving than a penalty.

It was a penalty, but it wasn't intentional.

El Gato

Villarato!
That was embarrasing.

No they won't. Croatia aren't the team that completely goes for it either. They respect their opponents and are subject to their flaws too. This Russia play an incredibly organised and sacrificial defensive block that Spain without pacy, brave runners don't really have the tools to dismantle.

Croatia need to get past Denmark first as well and Eriksen is used to playing against Lovren type defenders.

JamDav1982

Why? Because blocking the ball with his hand which would lead to a penalty which is almost always a sure goal, is better than a head that the player could miss or that the keeper as a much better chance of saving than a penalty.

It was a penalty, but it wasn't intentional.

Handball has to be intentional.

Either by moving towards ball or arm in unnatural position.

Home of Barca Fans