World Cup 2018

NotInHere

Well at least we still have France/Brazil/Belgium that can somewhat play attractive Football.

teams like Russia barely scraping by shouldn't exist, that's why this WC has been a disappointment to me.

serghei

Pedro should not be in that squad and is not even competing for same position as Aspas anyway.

Of course he should have been there. How many active players does Spain have who scored in big finals? Aspas? :lol: As somebody else said, he's mentally weak and not used to playing at this level. His level is middle La Liga team.

likeafire

Booking the Monday off from work tomorrow, the day after the final. Hope I get it I'm going to be off my face

It's coming home

El Gato

Villarato!
BTW

This is all on [MENTION=813]Beast[/MENTION]. He tweeted this ages ago after the first few games.

[tw]1008547202027872256[/tw]

So yeah, fuck you Gio :lol:

RMU ReBorn

but what that has to do with spain as a national team?

its not all about messi vs ronaldo
It's all about priorities . Madrid fans( Spain) prioritize Ronaldo over xavi . So as a Barca fan who loves Xavi , i am enjoying the meltdown in Spanish football . It's not about Messi v Ronaldo . Xavi is among my all time top 5 favorite players not to mention what he has done for my favorite club .

Home of Barca Fans