World Cup 2018

Morten

Xavi is hated by a large sum of Madridista's for his comments on Ronaldo .

I still have no idea why you bring up Xavi and "Ronalo-fans", it doesnt make any sense.
Anyways, i dont like Xavi as a person, as he always seem to be so arrogant and full of himself in interviews, like he always knows best and thats that.
Great footballer though, but an annoying person.

Jombi

Spain was never going to win after their coach was gone just a day before the tournament started. It messes up everything.

RMU ReBorn

I still have no idea why you bring up Xavi and "Ronalo-fans", it doesnt make any sense.
Anyways, i dont like Xavi as a person, as he always seem to be so arrogant and full of himself in interviews, like he always knows best and thats that.
Great footballer though, but an annoying person.
Just like you most Madrid fans hate him . That's why i am in so much of love with Spanish meltdown under Cuntmos

RMU ReBorn

It will be fully deserved. If Luka will win Ballon d'Or, it will be also silently shared with Xavi and Iniesta ))
Xavi was voted as the best player in Euro 2008 and Don has won Uefa best player award in 2012 . This man shouldn't go down without a individual award , which he deserves it more than any player this year if Croatia wins it

El Gato

Villarato!
Spain was never going to win after their coach was gone just a day before the tournament started. It messes up everything.

No it doesn't. Not if the replacement is capable and not a tactical conservative.
Hierro had 2 or 3 jobs before Spain. In Madrid as an assistant in 14/15 they were just as reluctant to implement changes, played Bale and Kroos to no end, which ended up killing the season. He only lasted a year in Oviedo achieving nothing. Same blueprint for Spain with very little bravery from players stuck inside a rigid idea with no freedom to roam to create chances.

Home of Barca Fans