World Cup 2022

FCBfan22

Both USA and Wales are awful. If Iran has anything resembling a decent team, they have a chance.

Considering from what I saw earlier, they are even more shite. They had something like 18% posession against England and 88 passes in the 1st half with only 50% completion.

Both USA and Wales should be 3-0 or 3-1-ing Iran.

El Gato

Villarato!
Considering from what I saw earlier, they are even more shite. They had something like 18% posession against England and 88 passes in the 1st half with only 50% completion.

England is very much the strongest side in group, if not top3 side in Europe when a tourney comes around. Didn't Iran fight tooth and nail vs Spain and Portugal?
Maybe naive but still think it'll be closer than any match side like them will have vs Ingerlande

FCBfan22

England is very much the strongest side in group, if not top3 side in Europe when a tourney comes around. Didn't Iran fight tooth and nail vs Spain and Portugal?
Maybe naive but still think it'll be closer than any match side like them will have vs Ingerlande

Don't know, but considering how they played earlier, they might've been like 5% better than Qatar yesterday. The 2 goals they scored were: 1st one thanks to Maguire's turning speed of a sloth and the 2nd one was a pity penalty.

Plus it seems like they lost their 1st goalkeeper.

Windhook

I'm near that opinion, but nonetheless Iran are no match to the quality of USA and Wales, who have a lot of players based in elite clubs. Iran doesn't. The only game they could pull some +50 motivation is the political match against USA.

Home of Barca Fans