World Cup 2022

El Gato

Villarato!
On the fence about added time, but I too think it could be a good change going forward. Far too often do you see 3 mins added to a game where team spent 20-30 mins shithousing when 1-0 up, where much of the 3 mins is throwins and scrappy ass football. At least this way it may help a team on the front foot to capitalise on tired opponent chasing the ball. Might also be to detriment of smaller teams pulling upsets, but hey...

BBZ8800

I don't know about Usa.
They are kinda naive.

They have some skills.
They are aggressive.
They surely have physical skills.

But they lack some experienced tactical tricks.

In the 2nd half, all of their actions were predictable.
Cross whenever possible or play a through ball for a winger or attacker whenever possible.

Similar to Riquelme at Barca when every ball had to be a killer ball.
He never knew when to slow down, play a side pass here and there and play the killer ball in the right moment.

So, the whole USA team plays like some young rookie 20 year old midfielder.
While these top Europeans teams play like a 34 year old midfielder with 1000 tricks learned by Pep, Mou, Carlo etc.

BBZ8800

Also, a pen by Usa defender.

Lol, the dumbest and the most clear penalty ever.
How can you make such a dumb tackle?
The Wales player wasn't even in control of the ball or in a dangerous position for a shot.

Richard.H

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to be fair, we are the second youngest team in this competition. These kids do lack composure that often comes with experience.

BerkeleyBernie

What a shitshow. In stoppage time, USA sent the ball over to the left back several times and the midfielder (Adams, I think) dropped into a HUGE hole in the center of the midfield to receive the pass. The idiot left back saw only forward and back. Absolutely no clue the his safest outlet to advance the ball was right there in acres of space.

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to be fair, we are the second youngest team in this competition. These kids do lack composure that often comes with experience.

Ok
They are young.
But... even though I don't like them, Pedri and Gavi are also young, but they don't look naive.

This Usa team feels as if you have played poker with your 2 friends and you think you are the master.
And then you go to a pro tournament in Las Vegas, lose all your money in 20 minutes and you have no clue what happened.

My point: even though Usa is way better, I had the same feeling as when I watch African or Asian teams who just lack in a tactical department.
An average English player has 10 years in EPL, tons of CL experience and watching EPL for 30 years and knowing all tactical tricks for years.

With Usa guys, there are just 100 little details missing.

Or, a better analogy.
Imagine a Polish or Czech NT team in baseball or basketball playing vs NBA or MLB all star team.
Even if Polish team is good, Usa fans could spot 100 little details which are normal for every NBA team/player/coach, and which Polish/Czech team has never seen/thought about it at all.

Like: when you lead, you do this.
When it's 10 seconds till the end, you do this.

You know, how in football, if Italians lead 1:0, they will take the ball near the corner flag in the 93rd minute and try to get a foul, shield the ball etc.
While a rookie team will play a counter in the 93rd minute and risk getting countered if they lose the ball.

Tiny details like that

Last edited:

Windhook

I regret I won't be able to watch Argentina tomorrow. They play at 11:00 CET, a time in which I will be on the road.

CatalinR10

Imma take that knife, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up yo candyass

Such a fake The Rock fam it's not even up to debate, SMH.

Still come to Romania Fam , I'll teach you how to defend yourself from the money desperate gypsies from here.

You'll go home as a champion.

If not accept my invitation you'll be a forever fucking PUSSIO.

CatalinR10

Ok
They are young.
But... even though I don't like them, Pedri and Gavi are also young, but they don't look naive.

This Usa team feels as if you have played poker with your 2 friends and you think you are the master.
And then you go to a pro tournament in Las Vegas, lose all your money in 20 minutes and you have no clue what happened.

My point: even though Usa is way better, I had the same feeling as when I watch African or Asian teams who just lack in a tactical department.
An average English player has 10 years in EPL, tons of CL experience and watching EPL for 30 years and knowing all tactical tricks for years.

With Usa guys, there are just 100 little details missing.

Or, a better analogy.
Imagine a Polish or Czech NT team in baseball or basketball playing vs NBA or MLB all star team.
Even if Polish team is good, Usa fans could spot 100 little details which are normal for every NBA team/player/coach, and which Polish/Czech team has never seen/thought about it at all.

Like: when you lead, you do this.
When it's 10 seconds till the end, you do this.

You know, how in football, if Italians lead 1:0, they will take the ball near the corner flag in the 93rd minute and try to get a foul, shield the ball etc.
While a rookie team will play a counter in the 93rd minute and risk getting countered if they lose the ball.

Tiny details like that

Hello , BBZ8800 , how are you ?

We shall conquer the world fam !!!!!

El Gato

Villarato!
Such a fake The Rock fam it's not even up to debate, SMH.

Still come to Romania Fam , I'll teach you how to defend yourself from the money desperate gypsies from here.

You'll go home as a champion.

If not accept my invitation you'll be a forever fucking PUSSIO.

You don't wanna be around when the winged hussars arrive
Coming down the mountainside

CatalinR10

I'm ok, bro
Hope you are doing good too.

I am listening only to your advice regarding NT teams.

I don't have a clear favorite, so who is our pick? Argentina and Messi?

It's now or never Fam.

Either Messi wins it all and is immortalised or death !!!!

It's now or never fam , we shall be remembered !!!!

We shall NEVER give up BBZ !!!

Against all odds !!!!!!

Messi the only and true GOAT of all football !!!!

Home of Barca Fans