World Cup 2022

FCBfan22

And when they start playing extra-times, imagine adding 5 minutes at the end of each 15...

So, 15-20 minutes from the regular time and then additional 10 from ET and you have a 150 minute game. So much about concern about injuries.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I like the extra time. Maybe they'll finally stop wasting time. Would prefer they pause the time when ball is out of play.

Windhook

Looking at this extended added time from another point actually it's cool, adds some thrill in close tie games and players react a bit calmer, as there is some considerable time until the final whistle. As long as they want the W. Wales clearly didn't want it in the end and they spent most of the added time sabotaging any play.

Richard.H

USA with a competent coach would be scary, we have a lot of talented players. I hope Berhalter gets sacked after this tournament. Also, Tyler Adams was the MOTM. What a great performance, a lot of key tackles and interceptions.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
USA with a competent coach would be scary, we have a lot of talented players. I hope Berhalter gets sacked after this tournament. Also, Tyler Adams was the MOTM. What a great performance, a lot of key tackles and interceptions.

I've heard every American say the same thing lol. You guys must despise him. (well some wanted him sacked before this world cup)

fergus90

Just imagine when one of the smaller nations has a surprise lead and they start pulling up with cramp, time wasting etc.

One game is going to exceed the Once Upon a Time in America runtime.

Home of Barca Fans