World Cup 2022

eaman

Massive shock for Argentina but Saudi Arabia look like the fittest team ever. They all look and run like marathon runners that can play decent football. Poland and Mexico are better on paper but they more than likely won't be closing Argentina down like that and making it the scrappy Argentina performance it was. Still another Argentina team with a very average midfield. Should start sending their midfield youngsters to la masia

eaman

Why would Scaloni start freaking Otamendi over Martinez???

Romero was the non match fit one who shouldn't have started. I wouldn't even blame the defence. 2 very good finishes. The midfield was a shambles with no controller in there. It would've been tough for any midfielder the way those Saudis were closing down though

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lol, they will struggle to even get out of the group. It's going to be interesting how well Poland and Mexico plays, and how much of a fluke Saudi's had.

Hardy

Why would Scaloni start freaking Otamendi over Martinez???

make sense because otamendi is one of few players good on headers they have, martinez is a midget and by the way he never played pretty much with NT in official matches.

I believe the real fuck up with starting lineup today was Papu Gomez, with him they have 3 players who are a no factor without the ball.

Raketa10

Romero was the non match fit one who shouldn't have started. I wouldn't even blame the defence. 2 very good finishes. The midfield was a shambles with no controller in there. It would've been tough for any midfielder the way those Saudis were closing down though

Their midfield was absolutely out of control. They had no idea whatsoever and were slow as fuck. I honestly can't believe that this team was undefeated for 36 games in a row. In the moment Saudis scored that second goal it was visible from the moon that Argentina players went into a panic mode.

Home of Barca Fans