World Cup 2022

FinBarcelonafan

Just silly decisions from the coach. Cuti Romero hasn't played in weeks, but starts him. Lisandro been arguably best cb in the prem and is benched. Paredes poor for juve but starts. Likes of Mac Allister who has been a top 10 midfielder in the prem this year is sat on the bench. Saudi have a high line yet keeps Papu old man gomez on lw/lm. Three 34 year olds in attacking positions.

tagliafico clearly struggling with intensity, doesn't sub him off early enough for Acuna who can have that physical intensity match all day long.

They were on a 34 game not losing streak so they got sloppy.

Birdy

I am not trolling, who is a WC at Brazil besides Neymar and Vinicius?

And historically, teams led by Neymar rarely win in key matches.

Definitely Guimaraes FAbinho at md
Then Thiago Silva Marquinos at the back
Alisson at GK

You can even make a case for Antony/Raphinia who are not yet there but upcoming

Having WC players in not their problem

Laplacian

I am not trolling, who is a WC at Brazil besides Neymar and Vinicius?

And historically, teams led by Neymar rarely win in key matches.

Casemiro, Thiago Silva (though I don't know how well hes being doing this season), and Allison? Bruno from Newcastle is also a fantastic mid. Also a team doesn't need a squad of just world class players. The thing about Brazil is that their entire squad is at least good. I can't think of a single bad player in it.

Rory

They were on a 34 game not losing streak so they got sloppy.

Sloppy but also very poor middle of the park. There was no one to receive the ball from the defence to midfield that Lo Celso usually does. This is like us trying to play our normal style without having Busquets on the pitch but also not having anyone in his place. Madness.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Casemiro, Thiago Silva (though I don't know how well hes being doing this season), and Allison? Also a team doesn't need a squad of just world class players. The thing about Brazil is that their entire squad is at least good. I can't think of a single bad player in it.

Their fullbacks are shit though, big weakness. Alex Sandro, Danilo, 2022 Dani Alves, Telles. That is a meme group of fullbacks. Could be their undoing

Nazario1985

Herve Renard (Saudi Arabia Coach) just said:

"The offside tact was risky, but we knew it was impossible to hold grounds against them by just staying low in our defense
Halftime I just yelled at my two strikers for not pressing the two Arg defenders"

FinBarcelonafan

Herve Renard (Saudi Arabia Coach) just said:

"The offside tact was risky, but we knew it was impossible to hold grounds against them by just staying low in our defense
Halftime I just yelled at my two strikers for not pressing the two Arg defenders"

Ballsy strategy. It worked.

Laplacian

Their fullbacks are shit though, big weakness. Alex Sandro, Danilo, 2022 Dani Alves, Telles. That is a meme group of fullbacks. Could be their undoing

Very true! It's international football though so just being defensively solid is enough, even if you're shit going forward. Their attack, midfield, and CBs are class so they can easily make up for the fullback deficiencies.

Home of Barca Fans