World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

France and England best teams so far this tournament. Eager to see Brazil, Spain and Germany next

France and England wingers ripped apart the poorer sides.

Argentina had fuck all out wide today.

Interesting to see how games go when better teams play one another.

France will be scary for any team. At their most dangerous when other team have ball in some ways and can score from nothing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Griezmann had a great game. He and Giroud are the glue connecting plays everywhere on the pitch. It is them and not Mbappe who are the heart of the French NT. If France had played today with an attacking trio of Mbappe-Benzema-Dembele/Coman, I guarantee you that they would have looked much more disjointed and isolated.

Horatio

You're welcome
did you guys know that the capital of australia is neither melbourne or sydney, but some bumfuck town called canbera?

Or like Ottowa in Canada. Or like Rabat in Morocco. Or like Olympia in Washington. Albany in New York. Or like Tallahassee in Florida.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Dembele looked class today. Too bad French squad was so hellbent on letting play mostly advance from left side.

BBZ8800

Griezmann had a great game. He and Giroud are the glue connecting plays everywhere on the pitch. It is them and not Mbappe who are the heart of the French NT. If France had played today with an attacking trio of Mbappe-Benzema-Dembele/Coman, I guarantee you that they would have looked much more disjointed and isolated.

Yeah
Some posters mentioning bad Griezz or how Benz was good for them.

Some things just click better even though they might be meh on paper.

People laughed at Giroud for 0 goals as a Cf but he worked perfectly for them.

Giroud-Griezz probably clicks better for France than even Neymar-Mbappe-Messi.

And as JamDav said, France didn't look too good at Euros with Benzema.
Benz is a better player than Giroud.
But Giroud clicks better with other teammates.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Or like Ottowa in Canada. Or like Casablanca in Morocco. Or like Seattle in Washington. Albany in New York. Or like Tallahassee in Florida.

Seattle? It is the biggest city in Washington state, not Olympia, right? More like Sacramento in California, Austin in Texas or Bern in Switzerland.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seattle? It is the biggest city in Washington state, not Olympia, right? More like Sacramento in California, Austin in Texas or Bern in Switzerland.

It's about general ignorance/misconceptions regarding capital cities. Most people think it is Seattle. It isn't.

Edit: Owh I see I made a mistake of actually mentioning the incorrect ones instead for the state of Washington and Morocco.

BBZ8800

Brazil can beat any current European team. None of them are inspiring. And France really isn?t that great either. Spain is getting grouped. Let?s be real

It is not one match.
Brazil would have to win 4 KO matches against Europeans.

Maths wise, highly unlikely if every match is roughly 50:50.

To be precise, their chances of winning 4 KO matches in a row are 6,25%

Home of Barca Fans