World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
BTW, anybody witnessed Guillermo "thou shall not pass" Ochoa? Man doesn't seem to have aged since 8 years ago.

Andresito

Staff member
Our, I mean Spain's expected lineup for their opener against Costa Rica

FiO5DcdXoAEENkM

eaman

This could be a good world cup for the middle Eastern and North African teams. They seem to be performing well so far. Maybe its the weather and the fans suiting them. Just like South Americans and Europeans usually win or play well on their continents

BBZ8800

I so hate this Cf Kramaric.
Short, slow, shit.
Paired by a slow, short, shitty Rw Vlasic.

Analogy: Gavi/Pedri as a Rw for Barca with Ferran as a Cf.

We need Cf Petkovic in the box.
And Orsic on the wing.

Rory

Our, I mean Spain's expected lineup for their opener against Costa Rica

FiO5DcdXoAEENkM

People say it's favouritism but it makes far more sense having a bunch of players from the same team playing. Even Saudi Arabia yesterday, apparently 9/11 (that joke writes itself) players were from the same team, hence huge chemistry.

Porque

The only one that doesn't really need to be in that predicted 11 is Eric considering he has lost his Barca spot in the latest months. Pau would be the option, but he has generally been shit for Spain bar the recent Portugal game.

Total-Football

Not happy with our first half. but I take 0-0. Once the pressure is off we will be much much better. So far we are playing the European style of football which doesn't suit us. Players need to let go of that careless style with which North African players play and we will hurt them.

Home of Barca Fans