World Cup 2022

BBZ8800

Not happy with our first half. but I take 0-0. Once the pressure is off we will be much much better. So far we are playing the European style of football which doesn't suit us. Players need to let go of that careless style with which North African players play and we will hurt them.

I hope that one of Kramaric or Vlasic will go off.

Then Croatia might score.

This way, no way.

BBZ8800

You need to be either tall like Giroud for headers

Or fast and technical

These two guys are none.
Average at everything

eaman

I so hate this Cf Kramaric.
Short, slow, shit.
Paired by a slow, short, shitty Rw Vlasic.

Analogy: Gavi/Pedri as a Rw for Barca with Ferran as a Cf.

We need Cf Petkovic in the box.
And Orsic on the wing.

Better than tall gangly slow players. Thank god there's still modric types around. Exactly the type Argentina needed yesterday in that midfield. Don't think de Paul and parades are tall but their feet aren't quick enough. More xavis and modrics is what the game needs

FCBfan22

Our, I mean Spain's expected lineup for their opener against Costa Rica

FiO5DcdXoAEENkM

Despite the age, would play Balde at LB. And put Ferran on the bench.

JerseyAddict

Not happy with our first half. but I take 0-0. Once the pressure is off we will be much much better. So far we are playing the European style of football which doesn't suit us. Players need to let go of that careless style with which North African players play and we will hurt them.

That Hakimi Zyesch pair is a killer

BBZ8800

Better than tall gangly slow players. Thank god there's still modric types around. Exactly the type Argentina needed yesterday in that midfield. Don't think de Paul and parades are tall but their feet aren't quick enough. More xavis and modrics is what the game needs

In midfield yes
In attack, you can't play with 175 cm short and slow turtles

Zidane82

Yes !!!

Had a couple of good runs .. that first into the box could have been a penalty if the refs were not so lenient

Not given the ball enough tbh

Last edited:

Total-Football

Poor from both teams.pressure on moroccan players is huge considering the popularity of football here . We played with that European conservatism and pragmatism. I expect the next 2 games the pressure is going to cool off and players will be able to play our style. In short. The Euro bums are gonna have it next games this is just a reprieve.

Home of Barca Fans