World Cup 2022

Birdy

I was sympathetic to Belgium and their great generation until the WC 2018

when they put in the performance of their lifetimes to eliminate the best team of the tournament (Brazil)
only to fold like cheap suit in a ridiculous manner in the SF and hand the WC to the most dull and uninspiring winner I can remember (France)

That's when I lost any respect I had for them

FCBfan22

I'm rooting for Morroco and Croatia hard in both matches against this Belgium. They don't deserve pig's shit in this tournament.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was sympathetic to Belgium and their great generation until the WC 2018

when they put in the performance of their lifetimes to eliminate the best team of the tournament (Brazil)
only to fold like cheap suit in a ridiculous manner in the SF and hand the WC to the most dull and uninspiring winner I can remember (France)

That's when I lost any respect I had for them

To their defence they were tired after the tough match against brazil, if i remember correctly france had one day more to recover + before an easier oppenent + they could rest easier players because of their depth. Kdb couldnt play as good as against brazi, hazard was on fire tough, unstoppable.

utility73

Belgium the biggest joke in this tournament so far .. but in contrast to Argentinia and Germany they got extremely lucky.

Canada was vastly superior in every regard but off course for conversion.
So Canada might blame themselves for giving away three points and partly blame the joke of a referee for not giving to clear cut penalties.

Belgium should really be ashamed of themselves for such an atrocious performance. They might qualify for the knockouts now but don?t see them having any chance to go far with that crap.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans