World Cup 2022

Sailor Mars

Belgian waffles absolutely suck. Impossible to eat them with out maple syrup.

Anyway the Croats better watch out, they're going to be in for a world of pain on Sunday.

utility73

Would wish for this Canada to still go through … Marokko and Croatia are both beatable for them if they could figure out how to actually hit the target :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Jokes aside, fucking shambolic display by Belgium and the ref - but man oh man did Canada fuck up in front of goal!

Nazario1985

Good luck commenting this tomorrow

FiRr4htXEAAdVzE

eaman

I was sympathetic to Belgium and their great generation until the WC 2018

when they put in the performance of their lifetimes to eliminate the best team of the tournament (Brazil)
only to fold like cheap suit in a ridiculous manner in the SF and hand the WC to the most dull and uninspiring winner I can remember (France)

That's when I lost any respect I had for them

Great generation? That was their problem believing they were great. It was a decent team with 3 world class players including the keeper and 4 if hazard wasn't carrying some sort of injury. Not even sure kompany played in that world cup. I mean great world cup winning teams had world class players in almost all positions

PhilS

Fantastic game by Japan today. Their keeper played much better than Mueller. Using the subs so early really put into the Germans, along with the excellent Japanese team speed and conditioning. Japan seemed like a real team, all playing the same concept, superb effort. Germany shot quite poorly, that will lose you a lot of games.

Home of Barca Fans