World Cup 2022

Total-Football

Yeah, a little disappointing - would be more fun for the WC with 2-3 good African teams. But overall the quality of almost all teams so far has been meh...

Egypt is the best African team along with Senegal and morocco. Too bad they didn't make it.still think Senegal and morocco will make it to the next round.

FCBfan22

Darwin and Suarez :lol:

artworks-000006188687-jrz0pe-t500x500.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
South Korea needs to have a bit more patience to circle the ball around and create space to penetrate, instead of always hoofing that cross into the penalty box only to be neutralized by Uruguay’s tall defenders. Patience.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kinda funny how I was sympathetic towards Barca's chances in UCL group and now you are doing the same for Germany in World Cup. Unfortunately I think that it will end in the same way. This German team is sterile up front. They create a bunch of chances (not always great chances) and they cannot finish anything. Then they shit themselves once they have to defend a counter attack, and just like that, the game is over.

If Germany wanted out of the group, they had to draw Japan, who is now the direct rival for 2nd place. The last World Cup taught me not to have hope with this current set of players. I won't be making the same mistake again. Of course I'd love to be proven wrong, but I've already placed my money on Spain. It's been only 2 years since that 6-0 thrashing and I think Enrique has a massive upper hand with what he knows about playing against this team.

I bet you're excited to see China beat Germany in 2026. :lol:

China will beat Germany in 3026 or 4026. In 2026 they will be beaten by Guam.

In all seriousness, I think Germany can beat Spain if they become more efficient and they can build from there.

Andresito

Staff member
Uruguay wasted a few chances during first half.

Korea had a nice opportunity as well.

Let's see if Suarez is fit for 90.

Home of Barca Fans