World Cup 2022

Gnidrologist

I wish. Argentina looked abysmal to me. Their win in copa and that good match against Italy in finalimentoso deluded me into thinking it was solid team. Or maybe they can't play without this Locelso guy, who i don't even know. Their creativity is close to zero and erratic pressing makes more errors and fouls than ball retention. Messi is his usual sulking mess, when under pressure and without great leaders beside him.
If they turn it around, i would be realy impressed.

fergus90

Mexico and Poland drawing did Argentina a huge favour. Both the Argentina and Germany games showed the beauty of knockout tournament football. Both sides were creating chances with ease at 1-0 but now suddenly they are fighting for their lives.

soul24rage

I wish. Argentina looked abysmal to me. Their win in copa and that good match against Italy in finalimentoso deluded me into thinking it was solid team. Or maybe they can't play without this Locelso guy, who i don't even know. Their creativity is close to zero and erratic pressing makes more errors and fouls than ball retention. Messi is his usual sulking mess, when under pressure and without great leaders beside him.
If they turn it around, i would be realy impressed.

I would agree with you if Scaloni didn't abandoned the basic principles vs Saudi Arabia.

The team plays at their best when playing in near proximity with each other, but for whatever reason, Scaloni changed his plan and it was more like a 6-0-4 when building up. Obviously, there are more factors to consider and it looks like Scaloni realized his mistake with latest news coming that he will play with 3 midfielders now like he has done before.

Rassvet

Current scoreline actually suits both teams here. Ecuador could qualify with a draw vs Senegal if it holds.

JamDav1982

This NL is completely average.

They need to hope a fit Depay can elevate them or wont play more than another couple games probably

They look like Xavis Barca with players 30/40 yds apart.

xXKonan

FDJ is going to be dead tired by 60 mins.

The guy is having to do a lot of work to cover for Blind who is slow as hell.

fergus90

Those offsides are always a little harsh but correct as per the rules, don't think the keeper was getting it regardless of the player being stood there or not though.

Home of Barca Fans