World Cup 2022

fergus90

Considering their history of players, this current crop might be the most uninspiring they've had in about 60 years.

Daniele

Seeing all the teams playing, only 4 teams impressed me: Brazil over all, followed in order by France, Spain and England. It would take a lot of luck for others teams to win the Cup (Portougal for example could have that fortune). Germany I can't still rule them out going forward in the tournament. Argentina would need a miracle (despite the bookmakers quotations), but I'm rooting for them because I love Messi

Last edited:

Hardy

assuming they past the group it's hilarious how argentina fucked up their bracket, remember that one of holland, equador, iran, usa or senegal will be in that QF.

Horatio

You're welcome
Horrible display from Netherlands. Ecuador deserved to win. But Netherlands will end up doing better facing more familiar styles.

Credits to Ecuador. My 3rd country.

Horatio

You're welcome
The Dutch sure are super patchy defensively considering how much quality they have in that line, possibly most in the whole team

We have faced 2 unfamiliar playing styles. Plus Ecuador played with much more intensity. The latter Netherlands should take example after.

We would play better against France for example. But probably not better than France. lol.

Propz to Ecuador. Completely derailed Netherlands.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Enner Valencia possibly out of the World Cup..same applies to Neymar .
Messi has an ankle injury , Kane a foot injury , Gakpo limped off today ..

All key players for their teams and all targeted by the thuggish players who have free reign by the refs

Horatio

You're welcome
Enner Valencia possibly out of the World Cup..same applies to Neymar .
Messi has an ankle injury , Kane a foot injury , Gakpo limped off today ..

All key players for their teams and all targeted by the thuggish players who have free reign by the refs

You also think lack of rest can be brought up? Or petty excuse?

Horatio

You're welcome
I somehow always have a huge sympathy for US. Loved their performance in Brazil. Also class in that they don't play dirty and complain. But supposedly this US team is really poor?

Gnidrologist

It seems a lot of "european style" teams face difficulties against lower ranking teams from outside of their comfort zone. Juggernauts, who play with intensity and no fucks given attitude, even if technically inferior. When well drilled, these teams are a menace. Cholo taught us that.

Home of Barca Fans