World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

Gavi was fine in the first half I thought, winning balls back and helping Spain retain possession but didn't have a lot to show for going forward-wise.

Pedri the same but was more vital in the midfield shielding the ball and distributing, a vital cog in the machine.

How can he be 'fine' when he is an a Spain midfield that aim is to try and dominate ball and he makes 8 passes?

That is fucking terrible.

Nazario1985

That is better response than your deluded Busi takes.

Stick to it.

Keep barking like a French dog.

I demand it. good boy.

haha getting personal in your head.

Don't be mad kido because the world doesn't agree with you.

Just bark in silence.

The "French" are going to destroy anything you have to offer bring it on :D

JamDav1982

haha getting personal in your head.

Don't be mad kido because the world doesn't agree with you.

Just bark in silence.

The "French" are going to destroy anything you have to offer bring it on :D

Slow down and try to make sense.

Glad folk like you dont agree.

Would be more worried if did.

Up your game.

Haha I couldnt care less who France beat.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Spain did ok, first half Germany hardly touched the ball - with a decent forward Spain would be 2-3 goals up before the halftime-whistle. Second half Germany did better, but again Spanish forwards fucked up and missed like 2 open goals. Some strange subs from Lucho, should have subbed Fati on and Williams shouldn't even been in Qatar...

ajnotkeith

Spain did ok, first half Germany hardly touched the ball - with a decent forward Spain would be 2-3 goals up before the halftime-whistle. Second half Germany did better, but again Spanish forwards fucked up and missed like 2 open goals. Some strange subs from Lucho, should have subbed Fati on and Williams shouldn't even been in Qatar...

Spain only produced 0.7 xG the whole game.

If anything the finish by Morata was fantastic and a very low probability shot.

They were lucky to get a goal.

malvolio

Hansi Flick stock crashing
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] will be happy :mou:

Lads, it's fairly easy. No top manager in their prime goes into international football. This goes for all managers, not only Bumsi Flick.

But when it comes to Bumsi, it was even more clear the guy is a fraud who found a cosy job where he can spend some time wihtout much stress.

Zidane82

Pedri was by far Spains best midfielder.

Gavi barely touched ball.

Pedri went through a spell whew he gave the ball away repeatedly then he was being caught in possession as they were hunting in packs

I thought he was anonymous in the second half particularly

JamDav1982

Pedri went through a spell whew he gave the ball away repeatedly then he was being caught in possession as they were hunting in packs

I thought he was anonymous in the second half particularly

He was better than Busi easily.

Busi struggled to link defence to midfield and was not interested in trying to take balls in tight areas.

Pedri took ball in much tighter situations than Busquets did.

Musiala took the game over as soon as he dropped into Busi areas.

Germany targeted his lack of legs as Bayern always do.

Busi must be one of Germanys favourite players.

Zidane82

How can he be 'fine' when he is an a Spain midfield that aim is to try and dominate ball and he makes 8 passes?

That is fucking terrible.

It is more than statistics

Gavi was closing down and flying into tackles whilst he was on .. his genius set up that fairly easy chance for Asensio ..

Gavi also flattened the huge Goretzka which was nice :)

JamDav1982

It is more than statistics

Gavi was closing down and flying into tackles whilst he was on .. his genius set up that fairly easy chance for Asensio ..

Gavi also flattened the huge Goretzka which was nice :)

Nope.

Cant play well in team that is trying to dominate ball when in CM and make 9/10 passes.

He was terrible but not surprised you think he was good.

Musiala dominated game as soon as he went central and moved off of Busi.

As always Germany/Bayern target him and it works.

fergus90

The only time Pedri got dispossessed was when Unai Simon gave him an absolute hospital pass. How that lad is Spain's #1 i will never know.

Home of Barca Fans