World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

Because people only mention him if he makes a mistake something every player does every game

Whereas we have games he makes multiple mistakes and people ignore it and just claim he is class regardless.

That is more accurate of those that are not objective.

We have games he doesnt even play in that folk claim he was 'brilliant'.

diDi7

Fair result indeed, both team pressed hard, retained possession, attacked and the actions were on both ends.

Spain is not yet safe and Germany still can advance. If Spain beats Japan and Germany beats Costa Rica by a rather comfortable margin, Germany will be through as the 2nd of the group. If Spain loses to Japan and Germany might be in trouble.

If Spain beat Japan, Germany only have to edge out CR with one goal difference. They'd be 1 point of clear of Japan in any case.

I still anticipate a shock happening on match day 3. Somehow still see Germany going out either by Japan beating Spain or Germany just royally fucking up against CR.

JohnN

Williams was really bad. Only thing going for him was pace, which he couldn't even use properly. Spain missing talented forwards this generation.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lucho was fuming at his players for slowing down the play and not pushing for the second, and rightfully so. They allowed Germany to get back into the game and did not even try to counter-attack. They played without bravery after scoring and a draw is the logical result.

Nico Williams is rawer than a wagyu steak too. I don't know why Lucho gave 0 minutes to Ansu in these games, why even bring him in that case? He scored in a friendly, was useful for Barca too. It is weird.

JamDav1982

Williams is clearly there as they lack options with pace.

Pino was about their last wide player with some pace that looked decent but doesnt seem to have done much this season.

Birdy

Lads, it's fairly easy. No top manager in their prime goes into international football. This goes for all managers, not only Bumsi Flick.

But when it comes to Bumsi, it was even more clear the guy is a fraud who found a cosy job where he can spend some time wihtout much stress.

Another dumb take.
He went to NT football because he was the main architect behind the great Germany NT 2008-2016, and he felt he belongs there

JohnN

I think lucho wasn't furious or anything at the players for not pushing for a second. On the contrary, he subbed in koke, who is a destroyer and Nico to hit on the break. Also, he made gestures to slow down play..

fergus90

I'm just glad Twitter and the likes weren't around for players in the 90's and 00's. Every player goes from shit to world class on a game-by-game basis :lol:

Morten

I'm just glad Twitter and the likes weren't around for players in the 90's and 00's. Every player goes from shit to world class on a game-by-game basis :lol:

Everyone would be calling Brazilian Ronaldo a fraud everytime his team got knocked out in the UCL etc.

Home of Barca Fans