World Cup 2022

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lucho needs to stop fucking around with Williams - and also Asensio and Torres together on the pitch is a disaster. Fati needs to come on and Morata is still much better finisher that Asensio and Torres together.

Birdy

The best trident for Spain is Torres-Fati-Williams IMO
and if Lucho needs a number 9 it's Fati/Torres-Morata-Williams

In short Williams has to start, and it's baffling that Asensio starts

As for Olmo, I like him but he is not a winger or a forward. Can be useful only in games Spain needs a false 9 to form a diamond in md
In any other case he should play as AM instead of Gavi or to rest Pedri

jamrock

Torres---Fati---Williams is just a big No, so Many things wrong with that front 3.

2 players who can't finish, 1 player (fati) who is still not fully ready as the highest level after his injury & who doesn't like nor is he ready to play through the middle.

I dislike morata but he has to start, olmo has been there best attacker, he stays.

Olmo---Morata---Asensio.

Is there best front line, Fati should have come on against Costa Rica to score a goal or two to help him build confidence, is he doesn't play that, doesn't even make any sense to play him again to be honest, but he should at least be coming off the bench.

Williams shouldn't be playing, isn't ready.

Porque

I'm just glad Twitter and the likes weren't around for players in the 90's and 00's. Every player goes from shit to world class on a game-by-game basis :lol:

Indeed. Stoichkov wishes VAR was around though. Didn't he have an amazing goal ruled out that crossed the line by a metre then bounced back out.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Andr? Onana has been removed from Cameroon?s squad. Been told that the reason is a discussion with head coach as he insisted for different style of goalkeeping, more ?traditional? ���� #Qatar2022

Onana has no intention to change his style ? tense situation & so he?s been excluded.

FipAqt8WAAEuS62

Last edited:

serghei

Spain could have fatigue problems, still think too many young players and not much 25-28 year old mature players at the peak of their fitness state.

Home of Barca Fans