World Cup 2022

serghei

They just beat Italy a month ago? Were the better team in the EURO semis as well. Greece and Sweden are underrated NTs, very strong defensively. England are very overrated and Spain would crush them.

Sweden and Denmark both have really solid teams.

JamDav1982

In what planet is Busquets playing well here?

Some decent balls out wide when in acres of space but a ghost defensively. Not getting on ball a great deal and too many poor passes.

serghei

In what planet is Busquets playing well here?

Some decent balls out wide when in acres of space but a ghost defensively. Not getting on ball a great deal and too many poor passes.

I don't know either. Imo both him and Alba are among the worst from Spain.

Zidane82

No. Busi should be a part-time player. Should start some games, bench in others. Pedri and De Jong are younger.

Busqs will start all the important games ..Nico coming on after 60 minutes imho

Fabulous midfield FDJ , Pedri , Gavi and Busqs

ajnotkeith

They just beat Italy a month ago? Were the better team in the EURO semis as well. Greece and Sweden are underrated NTs, very strong defensively. England are very overrated and Spain would crush them.

Greece is the weakest it's been maybe in its history.

If Spain lose to Sweden and need a penalty to scrape past Greece how are they crushing England? I have no dog in the fight since I don't support either of these teams, just being neutral.

ajnotkeith

Raul De Tomas is a quality 9 but being played on the wing which he doesn't know at all. It is a tactical failure

Olmo keeps cutting inside and taking up his space.

JamDav1982

Sweden sitting off Spain and letting Busi get the ball in acres of space and Spain have no real idea how to break them down.

Other than couple individual moments from Gavi to open up the game they dont look like breaking Sweden down.

Gavi only one on park showing quality.

Home of Barca Fans