World Cup 2022

Total-Football

Nah man. Small teams get subdued by Spain's possession football. Bigger teams have tools to perform and finish counterattacks or beat them in some other way. But aside from some lucky goal, the likes of Morocco are light work for Spain.

Yes.. my bad. I forgot how small our team is.. with players only playing for the likes of bayern Munich, sevilla, Chelsea and psg.

Morten

Yes.. my bad. I forgot how small our team is.. with players only playing for the likes of bayern Munich, sevilla, Chelsea and psg.

You are from Morocco?

Even though i haven't watched a minute of this world cup, and to the extent that i care, i'm rooting for you guys.

Morten

Croatia are quite the grinders, aren't they?

Was like that last world cup to, so i guess Modric will have to play every single game ever, only to have nothing to show for it in the end, and for us to suffer in the last half of the season.

Wonderful.

Total-Football

sorry mate Spain are winning this, better side across the board except fullbacks and GK

U mean better names lol.. u will see tomorrow. Amrabt is going to eat buskets alive and the fullbacks are going to punish any moments of lethargic display by spain. 3 - 1 moroxxo let's go.
[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

Yes ! And I fancy this team against anyone . not even out of patriotic sentiment i say this

BBZ8800

Croatia are quite the grinders, aren't they?

Just checked something, look how many times in a row has Croatia returned from behind in KO matches:

2018:
R16: Denmark 0:1 to 1:1, win on pens
1/4: Russia 0:1 to 2:2, win on pens
1/2: England 0:1 to 2:1 win in extra time
Final: 0:1 to France, to 1:1 and 2:4

2020:
Spain: 1:3 to 3:3 (95th minute), extra time and 3:5 defeat

2022: Japan 0:1 to 1:1, win on pens

Croatia has come from behind in all of the last 6 KO matches in a row, winning 4 of those 6 matches in the end.
And eventually losing 2:4 to France and 3:5 to Spain.

Imagine if Barca had such a combative spirit when losing.
We would win 8-10 CLs in the last 15-ish years.

Andresito

Staff member
New record in a WC match. Second place is also Brozovic, in 2018 against England: 16.33 km.
jrnnfqnmy54a1.jpg

Messigician

Just checked something, look how many times in a row has Croatia returned from behind in KO matches:

2018:
R16: Denmark 0:1 to 1:1, win on pens
1/4: Russia 0:1 to 2:2, win on pens
1/2: England 0:1 to 2:1 win in extra time
Final: 0:1 to France, to 1:1 and 2:4

2020:
Spain: 1:3 to 3:3 (95th minute), extra time and 3:5 defeat

2022: Japan 0:1 to 1:1, win on pens

Croatia has come from behind in all of the last 6 KO matches in a row, winning 4 of those 6 matches in the end.
And eventually losing 2:4 to France and 3:5 to Spain.

Imagine if Barca had such a combative spirit when losing.
We would win 8-10 CLs in the last 15-ish years.

How many trophies has barca won and how many trophies has Croatia ever won

Very interested to see this stat

JohnN

I haven't seen all the posts, but why does Croatia national team needs defending?
It's a great football team, went to the final last time around. Saying that Brazil are clearly favourites or that Argentina this time would win against them is not an insult or something, just an opinion.

Also, Spain hasn't been hailed as on the best teams, since 2012.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Feom here on out anything can happen.
Sure everyone expects Brazil vs France and either of them to win it but luck will factor in at this stage.
Definitly some exciting matches to come.
Croatia/Netherlands/Argentina will not be beat as easily as South Korea.

Horatio

You're welcome
Morocco - Spain is the one I have been looking most forward to the last few days. We'll see good football from both and Morocco won't park bus me thinks. I think Spain will go through but will be a good one.

Home of Barca Fans