World Cup 2022

Windhook

I'm going to bed.

Messi had a fantastic game that cemented his status as one of the GOATs.

Massive respect to Croatia who made us Balkans proud once again in another tournament. Sleep over it.

Good night!

Horatio

You're welcome
Be aware lads right before World Cup started BBZ moved to Messi camp. Could be biggest jinxing job in the making still.

#falseapostle

JamDav1982

BBZ is in his conspiracy stage?

Yes.. to the point thinks VAR isnt reveiwing unless referee goes to screen. Thinks refs sent off Croatian assistant to help 'fix' game for Argentina. Even now claims decisions that referees got wrong such as the Gvardiol had ball which should have been a pen is all part of it also and making it less obvious if damage already done.

Also FIFA are so depserate to win the WC they 'give' Messi a pen after ten mins v SA as think he needs it.. they then cut off an seemingly perfectly good Argie goal for 'reasons'

BBZ8800

Isn?t BBZ about to be 38 soon?

Given his height obsession, all the posts he?s made and self admitted lack of sleep, we have to give it serious thought that BBZ might be Cristiano Ronaldo

Btw, if you somehow think that I am favoring CR7, lol.
I was happy when Morocco kicked them out.
I was happy when Neymar was kicked out.
I would be the happiest if Morocco wins the whole thing, since they are the small team, not pushed by FIFA's money and agenda.

I am writing now against Messi because we lost to his team.
But for me, Messi is the same as France or any big team, and as I have explained, my life experience and idea is that they are heavily pushed when the stakes are high.

I wish Messi winning a WC, and all of his hard core fans the same, to make them happy.
But I have a bad taste in the mouth, even if he wins it.
But it will be the same if France wins it. Or if Brazil/Portugal would have won it.

In the sense of all of this, I am looking in a different way to Barca's 2009 title and to some of RM's CL with shady last minute soft pens.
It might have all been just a coincidence, or a biggest pattern/system which works in the same way since a lot of money is involved from sponsors in football.

So, this is not a dig on Messi, but a dig on a corrupted corporation named FIFA/UEFA who have their clear monetary interests.
Which, as explained, are fullfilled when you give to fans what they want the most: famous actors/idols winning titles and in main roles.
Messi is not favored over Cr7 or Neymar.
Neymar is not favored over Cr7 or Messi.
When they meet eachother, matches are fair.

But when they meet minows, who are 90% of the world, the sport is cruel and rigged if the match is not going into a favor of the most popular idols.

** regarding rigging and giving people what they want, weren't we on Barcaforum saying for years how UEFA wanted to rig a potential Barca-Real final for years, but every time one of them got KOd before that.
Do you know how many people will watch a WC final next Sunday? How much money will be earned on pay per view, sponsors, shirts?
France-Argies will easily earn/attract 200-300% more fans, sponsors and money than any combination with Croatia and Morocco.
The same as with aftermath in the next 1-2 years with new sponsor deals, shirts sales, Adidas, Nike.

I have explained even back in 2018.
Just imagine that 1 in 100 people buy a home jersey from a WC winning team.
214m Brazil
68m France
45m Argentina
4m Croatia

That would be:
2 millions shirts sold in Brazil
0,7m in France
0,5m in Argentina
40 000 in Croatia

If one shirt costs roughly 100e or 100$, only on shirt's sales you get:
200m dollars from Brazil
70m from France
45m from Argentina
4m from Croatia

Brazil has 7m registered footballers, iirc.
When the hype and buzz is high, people buy shirts, boots and everything.
Now imagine money on pay-per-view if France wins the world cup (lots of buzz among fans) or if Croatia wins.
French people are richer and there are 68m of them.
Croats are poor and there are 3,9m of us.
Or regarding sponsors. Who attracts more sponsors: Neymar, Messi, Cr7 or Modric/Perisic?

When you dig deeper, apart from a belief how the world is fair and nice place, there is absolutely no FINANCIAL reason to have teams like Croatia in the final.
FIFA, Nike, Adidas, pay per view channels, no one is profiting from Croatia's win.
Each of them can earn 200-300-500% more if "big boys" come to finals and win it.

Each business has it's own superstar actors, posterboys who attract fans, buzz, sponsors, money.
Modric is not one of them.
Messi, Cr7, Neymar, Mbpappe, France/England/Spain/Brazil are.

Sorry, but I am really sad and disappointed in people's IQ if someone believes 100% that football is fair play sport on the highest level.
Do you know any big corporation from mobile phone makers, Apple, Chinese manufacturers, car manufacturers who cheat on results, Google & Facebook with spying, the whole cryptocurrency world being one big ponzi-scheme scam etc?
I mean, is there anyone among multi-billioner companies who is not connected with corruptcy, politics, cheating in any way?

In which universe football (the most lucrative sport in the world) could be any different than those companies?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

All nonsense.

It was a penalty.

Simple.

Then they wrongly did not give another.

Coping theories make no difference.

Losers complaining about the referee is tale as old as time.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Btw, if you somehow think that I am favoring CR7, lol.
I was happy when Morocco kicked them out.
I was happy when Neymar was kicked out.
I would be the happiest if Morocco wins the whole thing, since they are the small team, not pushed by FIFA's money and agenda.

I am writing now against Messi because we lost to his team.
But for me, Messi is the same as France or any big team, and as I have explained, my life experience and idea is that they are heavily pushed when the stakes are high.

I wish Messi winning a WC, and all of his hard core fans the same, to make them happy.
But I have a bad taste in the mouth, even if he wins it.
But it will be the same if France wins it. Or if Brazil/Portugal would have won it.

In the sense of all of this, I am looking in a different way to Barca's 2009 title and to some of RM's CL with shady last minute soft pens.
It might have all been just a coincidence, or a biggest pattern/system which works in the same way since a lot of money is involved from sponsors in football.

So, this is not a dig on Messi, but a dig on a corrupted corporation named FIFA/UEFA who have their clear monetary interests.
Which, as explained, are fullfilled when you give to fans what they want the most: famous actors/idols winning titles and in main roles.
Messi is not favored over Cr7 or Neymar.
Neymar is not favored over Cr7 or Messi.
When they meet eachother, matches are fair.

But when they meet minows, who are 90% of the world, the sport is cruel and rigged if the match is not going into a favor of the most popular idols.

** regarding rigging and giving people what they want, weren't we on Barcaforum saying for years how UEFA wanted to rig a potential Barca-Real final for years, but every time one of them got KOd before that.
Do you know how many people will watch a WC final next Sunday? How much money will be earned on pay per view, sponsors, shirts?
France-Argies will easily earn/attract 200-300% more fans, sponsors and money than any combination with Croatia and Morocco.
The same as with aftermath in the next 1-2 years with new sponsor deals, shirts sales, Adidas, Nike.

I have explained even back in 2018.
Just imagine that 1 in 100 people buy a home jersey from a WC winning team.
214m Brazil
68m France
45m Argentina
4m Croatia

That would be:
2 millions shirts sold in Brazil
0,7m in France
0,5m in Argentina
40 000 in Croatia

If one shirt costs roughly 100e or 100$, only on shirt's sales you get:
200m dollars from Brazil
70m from France
45m from Argentina
4m from Croatia

Brazil has 7m registered footballers, iirc.
When the hype and buzz is high, people buy shirts, boots and everything.
Now imagine money on pay-per-view if France wins the world cup (lots of buzz among fans) or if Croatia wins.
French people are richer and there are 68m of them.
Croats are poor and there are 3,9m of us.
Or regarding sponsors. Who attracts more sponsors: Neymar, Messi, Cr7 or Modric/Perisic?

When you dig deeper, apart from a belief how the world is fair and nice place, there is absolutely no FINANCIAL reason to have teams like Croatia in the final.
FIFA, Nike, Adidas, pay per view channels, no one is profiting from Croatia's win.
Each of them can earn 200-300-500% more if "big boys" come to finals and win it.

Each business has it's own superstar actors, posterboys who attract fans, buzz, sponsors, money.
Modric is not one of them.
Messi, Cr7, Neymar, Mbpappe, France/England/Spain/Brazil are.

Sorry, but I am really sad and disappointed in people's IQ if someone believes 100% that football is fair play sport on the highest level.
Do you know any big corporation from mobile phone makers, Apple, Chinese manufacturers, car manufacturers who cheat on results, Google & Facebook with spying, the whole cryptocurrency world being one big ponzi-scheme scam etc?
I mean, is there anyone among multi-billioner companies who is not connected with corruptcy, politics, cheating in any way?

In which universe football (the most lucrative sport in the world) could be any different than those companies?

My guy, you know I'm trolling, don't you?

In all seriousness, though, I know it's a tough loss for Croatia and you are very patriotic/nationalistic from your posts. So I can understand the emotion behind them.

KingLeo10

Every time there is world cup game gician is away. Not a complete recluse then?

Rassvet and Fati have disappeared into the wind.

Something tells me the wily ol'trolls are waiting for an Argentina slip-up in the final, and they will come out full force :lol:

jairzinho

Pen was as clear as day. Hoping for a France Argentina showdown with Messi lifting the WC at the end. It will bring tears to my eyes if he does it.

Home of Barca Fans