World Cup 2022

vegitot

Birdy simps for low iq bum like Dembele, Arthur yet trying to be smarter than anyone else :lol:

Messi's heritage is Italian so that gonna be your excuse next.

Birdy

yes but do you understand that the bias is yours?
I'm just enjoying the performances of one of the greatest footballers in history, if this is a bias then everyone who watches football has a bias (except you)
'everyone who watches football' is not everyone concentrated on this platform
No, the bias belongs only to his fanboys and to all Ronaldo fanboys. Bias is expressed in many ways, one of which we are witnessing these days is to blow things out of proportion. You just did it in 2 posts above

The Messi vs Ronaldo is the most toxic thing that happened to football fanbase as far back in time as I can remember
and you are a victim of it

JamDav1982

Shay Given saying penalty as well as do the x3 Irish pundits.

Strange these GKs are no coming out for the fellow GK with this such wronged decision...

BBZ8800

He said it ALL!

If directives for refs these days say the keeper should move out of the way of a running player, they should change ASAP

No
They should move out of the way only if you play against FIFA's favored 5-6 teams:
1. GK should move away
2. on every defensive corner, a smaller team will make a contact which could be seen as a VAR
3. every attacking corner for a smaller team is a foul in attack
4. every handball at 0:0 is in favor of a big team
5. contacts in the box, tackles. If you are a smaller team, don't go nowhere near the big team since every contact will be a pen.
For example, Poland-Argentina when Messi was in a 100% clear chance (an open net) and Sczesny fouled him and almost killed him:
Untitled-design-57.jpg

Vs big teams, if you are a goalkeeper, be cautious. Don't jump because you might touch someone (weren't the GKs an absolute rulers in that small box around their goal) and if someone runs at you, move away. Every jump or contact will be a pen.
If you do the same in their box, rules don't apply. Of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shay Given saying penalty as well as do the x3 Irish pundits.

Strange these GKs are no coming out for the fellow GK with this such wronged decision...

99% of analysts and former players will say it's a penalty which it really is, but Big Brain Birdy is gonna act like the tiny 1% is right and everyone else are wrong. I kid you not this man got an obsession with being the smartest man in the room. Almost like a disease at this point. No wonder I had put him on my ignore list. Going back there now so I don't have to read more low IQ takes masked as the one and only truth.

DonAK

What Croatia really should be pissed off at is them lacking a striker. Really need to find someone to replace Mandzukic if they want to go that extra mile. No point having a great midfield and defence if you have no strikers and struggle to score. Becomes like Spain.

Mandzukic was clutch and big for them but they have not managed to replace him yet.

JamDav1982

The Gvardiol hand ball should have been a pen.

Suspicious.

Just like the ten mins injury time to help Netherlands find a goal.

Suspicious.

Just like the way FIFA dissallowed a perfectly good goal v SA.

Suspicious.

But then again they did red card a memeber of the Croatia staff so with such huge evidence who knows...

Daniele

'everyone who watches football' is not everyone concentrated on this platform
No, the bias belongs only to his fanboys and to all Ronaldo fanboys. Bias is expressed in many ways, one of which we are witnessing these days is to blow things out of proportion. You just did it in 2 posts above

The Messi vs Ronaldo is the most toxic thing that happened to football fanbase as far back in time as I can remember
and you are a victim of it

please quote me a post where I wrote things that are not balanced.

please quote me a post where I talk about the Messi vs Ronaldo diatribe (which I don't care about).

Since you won't, because I've never written such things, obviously the one who writes things totally out of proportion is you.
With this I stop answering you because I understand that your bias in seeing bias in others is unsurpassable!

Windhook

A bit lucky, but not beating astronomical odds when you avoid strong teams 2 rounds of finals. Eventually met strong team in semi and got knocked out. Think Spain had it even easier until semi.

I said it in the context of Argentina reaching the final facing only weaker opponents that some promote here, which is far from the case.

Don't get me wrong, Turkey gave Brazil in those two matches the run of their lives. In no way I'm implying they were weak team, but luck struck them. They weren't in South Korea's referee path to the semis.

BBZ8800

The Gvardiol hand ball should have been a pen.

Suspicious.

Just like the ten mins injury time to help Netherlands find a goal.

Just like the way FIFA dissallowed a perfectly good goal v SA.

Suspicious.

Yeah, you don't get it.
It happened tons of times.

1. refs pushes a big team at 0:0
2. big team scores from a pen
3. after that ref don't give new pens to a big team, to keep the match somewhat alive and not to be too suspicious
4. and often, ref gives tons of yellow cards to a big team or free kicks to a small team once when the match is ruined and decided (let's say 2:0, after 1:0 from a pen and 2:0 from a regular counter)

You wouldn't be a good Infantino's ref, Jammie.
You don't understand the basics of corruptcy and "soft" rigging so that naive watchers like you don't see what is happening.

DonAK

Go to sleep brother [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

You're already sleep deprived by your own admission.

Birdy

please quote me a post where I wrote things that are not balanced.

please quote me a post where I talk about the Messi vs Ronaldo diatribe (which I don't care about).

Since you won't, because I've never written such things, obviously the one who writes things totally out of proportion is you.
With this I stop answering you because I understand that your bias in seeing bias in others is unsurpassable!

You wrote 2 posts above this:
"if there is one impossible thing it is to see flaws and be delusional towards this Messi in this world cup. What he's doing at his age is a true sporting miracle"

Saying it's impossible to see flaws is the definition of bias

Look, I know it's unpopular to disillusion people who are living within their own idolized worlds.
See above so many are calling me names because I don't worship Messi like they do.
Sorry, I can't.
Truth is far better place to stand

JamDav1982

Haha it was a clear pen today and should have had another for hand ball.

2-0 is better for this FIFA that are so desperate for Messi to win and cant argue with that pen at all.. well some would try.

But BBZ.. just you let the wee mental gymnastics run riot where Argentina NOT getting a pen they should have is also part of the conspiracy.

Sensational.

I would be a better ref then you. Yes that has been established.

You dont have a single clue about 'corruption' and try some inane scatter gun approach to include members of staff being red carded and lack of basic knowledge as to how VAR works.

Wibble.

KingLeo10

Isn?t BBZ about to be 38 soon?

Given his height obsession, all the posts he?s made and self admitted lack of sleep, we have to give it serious thought that BBZ might be Cristiano Ronaldo

Home of Barca Fans