World Cup 2022

Andresito

Staff member
I explained everything very clearly in my original post - it is hardly my fault if English is your second language..

You stated something preposterous and were called out for it. Messi started, played 120 minutes, and brought home the WC.

That can only mean it's time for you to collect that L. It's not even a big L because it was obvious from the start you were wrong. Literally nobody in here agreed with you, and there were no reporters or media speculating that Messi should be benched. Can't even imagine the biggest Messi haters would think Argentina would be a better side with him on the bench.

It's a free world. Opinions are free; some opinions are good, some are bad, and some are straight up dumb.

Zidane82

You stated something preposterous and were called out for it. Messi started, played 120 minutes, and brought home the WC.

It's a free world. Opinions are free; some opinions are good, some are bad, and some are straight up DUMB.

Called out for offering an opinion .. on a fecking public forum ???

Get a grip mate ..

Zidane82

Jesus - is like being back at school .

One person has a stupid , needless dig at another then all the small minded, cowardly FOLLOWERS just jump on the bandwagon .

Safety in numbers

LOL

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Called out for offering an opinion .. on a fecking public forum ???

Get a grip mate ..

Have you realized it was a hilarously bad take though? That's what I'm most interested to know. Or are you too stubborn to admit that you were dead wrong?

Zidane82

Have you realized it was a hilarously bad take though? That's what I'm most interested to know. Or are you too stubborn to admit that you were dead wrong?

It was simply a thought ( it was never going to happen )

If France had been successful at roughing Messi up /slowing him down (and they tried somewhat early on ) then Argentina would have been impotent without him . Dybala had looked bright in the previous game and that is where I was going with the idea .. Dybala running their defence ragged and taking the hits and maybe getting one or two of them booked .. then introduce Messi for the last hour to kill them off

What was I thinking ..

Last edited:

snowy

I can follow the chain of thought behind Zid's idea but it's too risky a tactic to use in a WC final, specially with France being so stacked. + given the fact that Argentina were facing not qualifying until Messi opted to return and bail them out.

For PSG on the other hand, could be worth trying to play Bapp in the fist half, and switch to Ney + Messi for the 2nd.

This will allow Messi to play full on without running out of gas and also, it will allow Galthier to pit both gangs trying to outscore each other :evil:

Zidane82

I do not know why I bother coming in here to be truthful .

It is the only ridiculously toxic forum that I frequent and I think it is just down to a handful of imbeciles .

The only thing that keeps me here is the thought of giving satisfaction to weak-minded individuals who seem intent on forcing me ( and others ) out .

Happy Christmas

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I do not know why I bother coming in here to be truthful .

It is the only ridiculously toxic forum that I frequent and I think it is just down to a handful of imbeciles .

The only thing that keeps me here is the thought of giving satisfaction to weak-minded individuals who seem intent on forcing me ( and others ) out .

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas Z.

JamDav1982

It was simply a thought ( it was never going to happen )

If France had been successful at roughing Messi up /slowing him down (and they tried somewhat early on ) then Argentina would have been impotent without him . Dybala had looked bright in the previous game and that is where I was going with the idea .. Dybala running their defence ragged and taking the hits and maybe getting one or two of them booked .. then introduce Messi for the last hour to kill them off

What was I thinking ..

Sensational.

Windhook

Watching the moments when Gianni Infantino handed the trophy to Leo and started pointing him where to go like Messi is some retarded boy... Dude! Fuck off! You and your sheikh, GTFO of the picture, irrelavant leeches.

Home of Barca Fans