World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
Watching the moments when Gianni Infantino handed the trophy to Leo and started pointing him where to go like Messi is some retarded boy... Dude! Fuck off! You and your sheikh, GTFO of the picture, irrelavant leeches.

Seeing his mug almost every game close to ruined the matches for me.

Temptation

Calm down guys.

Without Infantino and them sheikhs helping every game, that retarded boy would have done fuck all in the WC. Instead another pic of him crying would have gone viral. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be grateful to the guys who actually made it happen lmfao.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know it's bad when 99% of Redcafe - a Man Utd fanforum would disagree with this lad here. Oh well.

I guess we have to be content with this....

Fkg5upMXEAA2u5q

Keep crying :mou:

Givenchy

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

Redcafe has been converted to Messism. Mostly due to that Piers Moron interview but still, was posting there during WC and they were rooting for our boy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK

Redcafe has been converted to Messism. Mostly due to that Piers Moron interview but still, was posting there during WC and they were rooting for our boy.

That definitely played a role. Tbh it's sad what Ronaldo has done to his career. Someone is giving him bad advice considering there's now a lot of reports about a rift between him and Mendes due to stuff Ronaldo has done without talking with him. Wouldn't surprise me if the interview was Piers' idea. These last few weeks must have been the worst of his career.

CatalinR10

Without Infantino and them sheikhs helping every game, that retarded boy would have done fuck all in the WC. Instead another pic of him crying would have gone viral. :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's incredibly shameful and disrespectful of you

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION]

Last edited:

soul24rage

Calm down guys.

This is not cool mate

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Calm down guys.

wtf? you lost any ounce of pretense :lol: :lol:

Messigician

That definitely played a role. Tbh it's sad what Ronaldo has done to his career. Someone is giving him bad advice considering there's now a lot of reports about a rift between him and Mendes due to stuff Ronaldo has done without talking with him. Wouldn't surprise me if the interview was Piers' idea. These last few weeks must have been the worst of his career.

Good interview

United are a finished club and wasted Ronaldo's time there with false promises

khaled_a_d

So, what is everyone team of the tournament?

I have :
Livaković
Dumfries, Gvardiol, Sa?ss, Blind
Modric, Amrabat, Griezmann, Bellingham
Mbappe Messi

Not sure about LB, was genuinely the worst position in the tournament.
The last spot for midfield and attack is hard one, with Ounahi, Enzo, Girode & Alvarez all having good month.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
so, what is everyone team of the tournament?

I have :
Livaković
dumfries, gvardiol, sa?ss, blind
modric, amrabat, griezmann, bellingham
mbappe messi

not sure about lb, was genuinely the worst position in the tournament.
The last spot for midfield and attack is hard one, with ounahi, girode & alvarez all having good month.

blind?!?!

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn, Argentina’s first WC was completely rigged. They should take away a star again. Reading up on it and shocking stuff and so obvious.

El Gato

Villarato!
Think Hakimi in for Blind even if not right position, perhaps Enzo for Bellingham, maybe somehow acknowledge Brazil who were better than the result, but otherwise would probably agree with all of khaled's selections.

Home of Barca Fans