Xavi Hernández

Messigician

Xavi is shitting himself lmfao this fool never once considered going through with his resignation

Is it worth working under these conditions? Do you feel supported?

Xavi: "No one has told me that I don't deserve to continue. We're very excited for next season. I have a desire to compete and fight."

Xavi: "I said that we would compete for titles next season, but we have to understand that this situation is not easy."

Xavi: "I understand the noise. The environment around the club is always like that. But no, I'm calm and ready to start next season."

Xavi: "My whole staff are very excited for next season. We want to play the Suerpcup, we want to compete for titles next season. We want to win titles again."

Xavi: "No one in my entourage has told me that leaving the club was the best option:"

Will you 100% be Barcelona's manager next season?

Xavi: "Totally. It's an honor to work for the best club in the world, and we want to win titles."

Xavi: "I'm calm regarding my future next season and that's what I told Deco and Laporta."

Xavi: "I'm very excited for next season. I'm ready to start pre-season. We're working on the squad planning with Deco."

Xavi: "The club has not told me anything after my words yesterday. The relationship has not changed. Yesterday I only said what I think."

Xavi: "All I said yesterday was that our economic situation was not the best. We're trying to work, along with the club, to sign players. Starting from that we'll try to have hope and win titles next season."

BJJ

"Best club in the world". 😆 Has there ever been a bigger lie? Total propaganda and bs.

Andresito

Staff member
BREAKING: President Laporta has ordered Deco to find a coach for next season. FC Porto coach Sergio Conceiçao is on the radar. @fansjavimiguel

BREAKING: Laporta has decided that Xavi will NOT be Barça's coach next season. @elmonarac1

CONFIRMED: Xavi will indeed NOT be the Barça coach next season. @sport

BREAKING: Xavi's continuity never had the full support of the board. After the Girona game, doubts started to appear. @jordicardero

Andresito

Staff member
Honestly think moving to Milan (media reported them being interested) is a good move for Xavi. He can stay at a lower-pressure environment and try to build a side that can beat Inter without spending too much, ie using brain power to make use of what you have. Can see him staying there 3 years and winning a Serie A title.

Porque

Absolute shit show and waste of time for months.

Club had the perfect opportunity to accept Xavi resignation and search for a new manager. Xavi in the lead up always said he when he leaves he would step down and forego what he is owed.

Now Xavi wants to stay and Laporta wants him to go. Narrative spin and Herb will have to be paid out.

As @Birdy said, look at Liverpools approach and look at how we handle it.

As @Iniesta Ultra suggested, this could all be about dollars and cents.

Club is fuckin diabolical.

Loki

You can't make this shit up. Begging him each weekend for half a year to rethink, Laporta inviting him to his home, probably hugging with teary eyes wanting to continue and 2 weeks later they throw him out into the rain again, because he said the club has no money.
Better than any Kardashian reality tv opera. We're the laughing stock of the football world.

Reactions: BJJ

Messi983

As @Iniesta Ultra suggested, this could all be about dollars and cents.

Why? If we would let him leave like he first decided then wouldn't have to pay him out last year of his contract. Now that Laporta has actually commited to him for next season and then sacked him a month later Xavi can demand that money. Won't say he actually will but just that it's his right do to so.

Porque

Why? If we would let him leave like he first decided then wouldn't have to pay him out last year of his contract. Now that Laporta has actually commited to him for next season and then sacked him a month later Xavi can demand that money. Won't say he actually will but just that it's his right do to so.

Because Xavi has shown what he says behind the scenes and what he says in the press are two different things.

Now he has been sacked because of it (well as a final straw or excuse), because results and entertainment have been awful for a while.

If he truly resigned and it was truly accepted then i agree. But then wouldn't be such a quick U-turn and announcement he was staying AFTER going out in Europe and losing to Madrid :lol:

One last point. Xavi embarrassed the board. Koeman complained of these things but had no backing. Xavi complains of this after all his backing except one thing. Vitor Roque over a DMC.

fergus90

Because Laporta is a show man at heart and would rather give fans false hope about signings etc, especially when the big rivals could well be about to do another league and European cup double, than just be honest that the club is in a tough spot and there's nothing he's capable of doing to fix it currently.

His first tenure gave the illusion that everything he touches turns to gold but reality is you're only as strong as the people around you.

Home of Barca Fans