Xavi Hernández

ajnotkeith

As some of us here (only me and JamDav really) called from the start, Xavi never wanted to leave, the resignation act was a ploy to gain time.
How do we even know Laporta is the one who convinced him to stay? Did he even need to be convinced? I think it's more likely Xavi demanded his full compensation and that's why they were planning to let him stay.

This remark is not what caused the problem... its more likely the recent terrible results that caused it and has nothing to do with those press statements. If a media report makes no sense, its probably not true, people in real life operate with logic and facts, he is more likely to be getting sacked for terrible results rather than because he said the economic situation is difficult.

Keep in mind both Xavi, Laporta, and their media friends, are all proven liars and have motives and reasons to spin the situation or falsely claim pretenses for things happening. It seems people are not learning again from unquestionably trusting the heavily propagandised and corrupted Barca media machine, of which many journalists are openly affiliated or even employed by figures in the club. If they give you a reason for something which doesn't make sense, it's probably not true.

It makes much more sense to me that he would be sacked for 4-1 loss to PSG and 4-2 loss to Girona rather than this remark and obviously makes more sense to Laporta.

Loki

Ok, i just did 5 min of research and checked the pressers. The comments about economy and situation were made before the almeria game. Then after the win he shared his confidence. Even said he’s planning the new season with Deco.

Weird of him to speak like that as enough time to be made aware of what the earlier comments had caused.
He probably understood later, how people took his statements and tried to smoothen them out after the game.
Xavi just comes over as someone who speaks first and thinks later. That caused him all his bookings during last and this season, that was the cause for him to announce his departure out of emotions which was very unprofessional and it looks like again he didn't think before opening his mouth yesterday.
I don't remember him being that emotionally unstable as a player. Maybe the pressure as a coach doesn't suit him.

jamrock

He stays it's a problem,
He leaves it's a problem

😂.

Tuchel leaves
Now he stays.

Klopp leaves and still loses the title.
Carlo keeps finding voodoo to win in the CL
Arsenal finally wins the league.
Inflation is too damn high
Chatgpt 4.o is her

These are the days of our lives.

Loki

During the key meeting with Xavi last month, he assured President Laporta that he was happy with the current squad and that he would wait patiently for signings. Laporta was convinced by Xavi's positive energy and enthusiasm at the time and chose to continue with him. However, in the pre-game press conference ahead of the Almería game, Xavi contradicted his earlier statements, highlighting the club's poor economic conditions and the difficulty of competing with other teams.
@tjuanmarti

Laporta just felt betrayed. It was an emotional decision, 100%.

ajnotkeith

Xavi is shitting himself lmfao this fool never once considered going through with his resignation

Is it worth working under these conditions? Do you feel supported?

Xavi: "No one has told me that I don't deserve to continue. We're very excited for next season. I have a desire to compete and fight."

Xavi: "I said that we would compete for titles next season, but we have to understand that this situation is not easy."

Xavi: "I understand the noise. The environment around the club is always like that. But no, I'm calm and ready to start next season."

Xavi: "My whole staff are very excited for next season. We want to play the Suerpcup, we want to compete for titles next season. We want to win titles again."

Xavi: "No one in my entourage has told me that leaving the club was the best option:"

Will you 100% be Barcelona's manager next season?

Xavi: "Totally. It's an honor to work for the best club in the world, and we want to win titles."

Xavi: "I'm calm regarding my future next season and that's what I told Deco and Laporta."

Xavi: "I'm very excited for next season. I'm ready to start pre-season. We're working on the squad planning with Deco."

Xavi: "The club has not told me anything after my words yesterday. The relationship has not changed. Yesterday I only said what I think."

Xavi: "All I said yesterday was that our economic situation was not the best. We're trying to work, along with the club, to sign players. Starting from that we'll try to have hope and win titles next season."
Exactly... look at that... he's the one begging not to be sacked.

Laporta has huge fault for actually entertaining this circus, but Xavi started the problem too, since his 'resignation' he has created nothing but trouble and confusion.

Both as bad as each other and neither know what on earth they're doing.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

He stays it's a problem,
He leaves it's a problem

😂.

Tuchel leaves
Now he stays.

Klopp leaves and still loses the title.
Carlo keeps finding voodoo to win in the CL
Arsenal finally wins the league.
Inflation is too damn high
Chatgpt 4.o is her

These are the days of our lives.
But where's the direction... as you said previously, resigning and then changing your mind and staying never works out well. Once you mentally check out checking back in is hard.
When Xavi resigned, that should have been it and a search for a new manager should have been started there and then. Once those type of big decisions are made, reversing them just causes nothing but trouble.

jamrock

What did he say that was so controversial that would deserve a sack?

That the club isn't in the same financial position it was 25 years ago?, but they have done a great job putting a team together and all 3 are working together?

That we brought roque in because the room became available?

Que?

If he's getting sacked it's probably because of the horrible display against Girona,.like I said after the game, that was unacceptable.

ajnotkeith

What did he say that was so controversial that would deserve a sack?

That the club isn't in the same financial position it was 25 years ago?, but they have done a great job putting a team together and all 3 are working together?

That we brought roque in because the room became available?

Que?

If he's getting sacked it's probably because of the horrible display against Girona,.like I said after the game, that was unacceptable.
This.

jamrock

But where's the direction... as you said previously, resigning and then changing your mind and staying never works out well. Once you mentally check out checking back in is hard.
When Xavi resigned, that should have been it and a search for a new manager should have been started there and then. Once those type of big decisions are made, reversing them just causes nothing but trouble.
Yea, i standby that, can't walk back these kind of decisions.

If he does leave now it will be a bit messy, but I'm not buying all these reports TBH.

Home of Barca Fans