Xavi Hernández

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi: "The club gives me peace of mind, maintaining the hope of finishing second this season. NOTHING has changed."
Xavi: "I don't know nor am I interested in knowing where this news is coming from. What matters to me is that I have the maximum trust of the Presideny and Deco."
Xavi: "We will sit down and if we have to talk we will talk, but everything is the same as three weeks ago, when we sat here, laying the foundations for next season."
Xavi: "I have told the players exactly the same words that I'm saying here. I have not noticed any concern, we are focused on Rayo Vallecano."
Xavi: "I'm happy, content. I'm at the best club in the world to give my all, criticism makes me improve. I want to show that we are competitive."

So either Xavi is lying, or the club fed the press horseshit. We'll see soon enough.
Or you were wrong

CatalinR10

Xavi: " What matters to me is that I have the maximum trust of the Presideny and Deco."

GN22NM3bcAAM-wF

Together through every storm :valverde2:

Horatio

You're welcome
Then please enlighten me and tell me the other possible options.
Sensationalism by journalists to generate clicks. These are going to be quiet weeks in footballing terms in Spain, so they will try to blow up any rumour whatever in meantime. Until Euro Cup starts at least.

But could be youre right. Well find out soon.

Last edited:

Loki

Sensationalism by journalists to generate clicks.
Every tier 1 journalist reported it. It means the info came from the club. There is zero doubt about it. That's why I said either the club fed horse shit to the press, or Xavi is lying just to have a good season's ending.

Horatio

You're welcome
Every tier 1 journalist reported it. It means the info came from the club. There is zero doubt about it. That's why I said either the club fed horse shit to the press, or Xavi is lying just to have a good season's ending.
Ok fair enough if it was coming from highly reputable journalists. But they have been wrong before.

serghei

So, Laporta got mad Xavi put some heat on his presidency by being too honest about the obvious current problems of the club. Honesty in politics is really bad, so at Barcelona, being a club that is packed to the gills with political mumbo-jumbo, even the manager has to be a good politician.

I can understand both Laporta and Xavi. One is the president of a delusional club, and the other is the manager who has to deliver titles and impressive results with an embarrassing transfers budget compared to his main rival in the league and his other rivals in Europe.

No wonder they both look stressed as hell.

Last edited:

Birdy

I said it early on, Laporta is just as bad as Barto.

Clubs in a financial crisis and this idiot signs Ferran 'The Shark' Torres for 55mil. Imagine. Oh and NOW he and Deco has doubts about Xavi and his transfer targets? fucking hell :lol:

Sell off half of the club, rid the club of this political garbage and nepotism and join the future or become Bilbao and accept midtable players, midtable managers - go full on Catalan and continue to hope for the arrival of the next Pep. Barca needs to make it's mind up quick though because personally I'm going off football more with every passing season.

word

Home of Barca Fans