Xavi Hernández

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My man why are you so delusional.

Loosely translated: "People will say to me what are you yapping about buddy, but I do believe that we've improved our quality of play this season even if the results/outcome of the game is what matters in the end. We've not competed well in key moments and made too many mistakes costing us many games"

ajnotkeith

Loosely translated: "People will say to me what are you yapping about buddy, but I do believe that we've improved our quality of play this season even if the results/outcome of the game is what matters in the end. We've not competed well in key moments and made too many mistakes costing us many games"

Fails to realise the mistakes can also be due to bad setup and putting players under pressure.

The other thing is him losing his shit and going crazy after things dont go the teams way... big difference with Madrid in that regard who just keep playing no matter what happens.

Devils

Romero said Laporta told Xavi he's unwell and dipped lmfao :lol: :lol:

Dude could stomach the Montjuic buffet before the match but couldn't stomach firing his buddy Xavi after the match.

BREAKING: The meeting between Laporta and Xavi will take place when the season is over.
@Benayadachraf

Seems like it will be delayed until next week.

serghei

Nothing wrong with what he said. We did feck up in many moments and gave away many points and matches in key moments. He even said we've not competed well in key moments.

Move on to the next season, and take from this season the decent no2 finish and the good performance in CL prior to Araujo's brain fart.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing wrong with what he said. We did feck up in many moments and gave away many points and matches in key moments.

We didn't improve our quality of play. It's not been good this season. Everything else is true yes, but been like that way since the start of the season without him finding any solution to reverse it.

serghei

We didn't improve our quality of play. It's not been good this season. Everything else is true yes, but been like that way since the start of the season without him finding any solution to reverse it.

It's been on and off. Played well vs Atletico away, vs Napoli at home, vs PSG in 11 vs 11, and even vs Madrid away. The consistency in the league was not there and wasted way way too many points due to defensive blunders.

That's true, the problems at the beginning of the seasons creeped their way back when we thought they were over. This especially hurt us in the PSG match. A semifinal vs Dortmund and potentially a CL final would've turned the season into a top one, but wasn't to be.

It's his job to fix that next season and compete better in the league. If he can't do it, he will not stay anymore and leave the place to somebody else to try and do better.

serghei

Xavi knows the requirements at Barcelona. He knows the team, despite the obvious problems, has to bring back the consistency of the 2022-23 season in the league, or we don't have a chance of competing with Madrid next season.

Blanco

Well, you can say “Xavi, its all fine, we want you here next season, the rumours are false” for less than 2 minutes even if you are not feeling okay. So now everybody know what is Laporta currently thinking, but he is not saying it to Xavi face to face, for me he is a coward.

Even if after a week Laporta change his mind again, Xavi should be aware on how thin ice he is walking.

Birdy

@BarcaUniversal
·
50m

Xavi: "What changed this season was Real Madrid, they had a historic season. We're playing against one of the best teams, the Champions League finalist. We're competing against a super team."

How do you know when some here are talking stupid BS?
compare what they say with the master excuse-merchant Xavi Hernandez

Serghei and other clueless apologists take a page out of Xavi's book :lol:

jamrock

I hope he didn't really say that.

He should say we messed up at critical points of the season and I should have done better in many moments as a coach, next season we will work to get better.

Birdy

I hope he didn't really say that.

He should say we messed up at critical points of the season and I should have done better in many moments as a coach, next season we will work to get better.

LOL Of course he said that.
Is he EVER NOT ridiculous in pressers? What makes you think that pattern will change?

Home of Barca Fans