Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Mars

Good progress by the team so far. Advancing in the Europa league is a plus and it gives him and the players some experience in a European knockout competition.

Still, the goal should be to finish top 3/4 in the league. The race for top 4 is tight with several teams bunched up in the table and there is a chance that things could go sideways for Barca.

serghei

Europa League is a major objective imo. If we win that, our season ain't that bad. CL pot 1 next season, a trophy for these youngsters. Would be great.

FinBarcelonafan

Europa League is a major objective imo. If we win that, our season ain't that bad. CL pot 1 next season, a trophy for these youngsters. Would be great.

Look at the lineup we started matches two or three months ago. Europe League and Top-3 in LaLiga would be awesome result.

mc_lovin

Xavi: "Bar?a has always had forwards that play in behind the defence. Henry, Villa, Pedro, Stoichkov. That is also part of the style of play."

Can we end this stupid Barca DNA narrative now? Sterile passing+80% possession is not the idea. On a sidenote Xavi's interviews are quite nice :)

delancey

We are so fortunate to have Xavi. This is the best football I?ve seen from Barcelona in a very very long time. During periods of the first half, I was in awe over how well we were playing.

It is nice that Xavi has gotten the midfield involved in scoring goals. Beautiful goals from the midfield over the past few games.

gregorrin10

Wouldn't mind the path of Liverpool. 1 top-class keeper, and 1 top-class CB to start.

Who as the GK though? I've been racking my brain, trying to figure who we could sign, and who I could replace Ter Stegen with in my career mode :p Any thoughts? ;) I think we might have to find 'another Ter Stegen' and take a 10-20M punt on a relatively young keeper with crazy potential from a 'Gladbach' or some other smaller club. Maybe Lafont from Rennes? He comes to mind.

While for CB I honestly wouldn't go for the premium in terms of price such as Kounde and De Ligt. We'd do so much better with going with lower profile option like Lisandro Martinez, even though he's still gonna cost like 40M, but still considerably cheaper than 70-80M, plus I think he'd fit us like a glove honestly. Perfect LCB to partner up with Araujo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans