Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Barcilliant nowhere to be seen

😆 I am here! Yes, this was the best we've looked in a long while. No doubt I've been critical of Xavi but he has surprised me. Counter attacks, long balls and more direct. These are things I didn't expect and I'm thrilled to see it. It's still early days but hopefully we keep moving forward.

iniestaGOAT

�� I am here! Yes, this was the best we've looked in a long while. No doubt I've been critical of Xavi but he has surprised me. Counter attacks, long balls and more direct. These are things I didn't expect and I'm thrilled to see it. It's still early days but hopefully we keep moving forward.

Pathetic. Xavi does not need your approval.

freetocan

Is anybody really like this Ferran Torres? To me is Depay Jr. but by far more expensive. The entire game he did not try to dribble once???? Any pass he just stop the attack and passed back, something only Depay might be able too...

OVI9323

Something i'd like to highligh with Xavi but it appears that there is less injuries now.

Before we couldn't see 2 matches without having at least one player injured.

OVI9323

�� I am here! Yes, this was the best we've looked in a long while. No doubt I've been critical of Xavi but he has surprised me. Counter attacks, long balls and more direct. These are things I didn't expect and I'm thrilled to see it. It's still early days but hopefully we keep moving forward.

Completly agree. We've such good game with him... Sure he has the player to play this game, but if we take Adama and Auba for instance, Looking at their level with their former team, it's clear that a lot of the satisfaction that we get from them come directly from how Xavi use them to highlight their quality

iniestaGOAT

Is anybody really like this Ferran Torres? To me is Depay Jr. but by far more expensive. The entire game he did not try to dribble once???? Any pass he just stop the attack and passed back, something only Depay might be able too...

2 goals and 3 assists already

Keep crying

Messi983

Good job, mister.

Still a lot of work to be done but we're on the right path. Now just need to play on a high level consistently. Obviously won't win every game but as long as we'll look like a team that knows what is doing and is improving I'll be happy.

Results wise top 4 finish in La Liga is still my primary goal this season. Would be great to win EL but unless we get to semifinals (once you are that close you obviously want to win) our focus should be on the league imo.

Porque

Top 2 and Europa League are the goals for me.

Top 2 because we should never be finishing below the two Andalucian clubs (and their squads are now definitely not superior).

Europa League because it would do wonders for the team to win another European competition after so many CL spankings. Something the new gen can pivot up from.

JamDav1982

Europa could be worth 20-30m to win and more is being seeded first in CL group helps top that and get decent last 16 tie.

It is massive for Barca both on sporting level for confidence and financially to do well in that.

Second financially is worth a lot also when look at prize money in La Liga.

fergus90

We've got more than enough quality in this squad to win the EL and finish top 4. I mean even when we were disastrous we were well in the mix for top 4.

jamrock

Early says but gains, just goes to show what a competent coach & decent decision making when it comes making signs can make to a clubs performance, if it continues like this with even better players coming in this summer & him have more time with players, things could be moving along faster than I expected.

His tactical setup has improved the performances of players that looked bang average under our previous 2 coaches massively, you can see the experience he has being arguably the greatest CM ever coming across with all our midfielders Frankie is no long just running around like a headless chicken but really doing nothing, and most importantly our defensive transitions while not great is much much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans