Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: If he's dropping 4 goals each over 4 tough games like AM, Valencia, Napoli, and Bilbao with good but not amazing forwards like Auba, Torres, and Adama...what would this guy do with a Mbappe/Haaland and a strong defense. The midfield is set.

ajnotkeith

Amazing thing about how we are playing right now is everyone has their own clear job, nobody is carrying more than another. Nobody is hogging the ball or 'carrying' the team, but everyone has their own role to execute and together it makes a collectively simple, but great football.

The team isn't centered around anyone. You see that in the tactics but also in the squad rotation, some players play one week and other players will play the other depending on what is needed for the opponent. A man on the field is just one of the 11, everyone works together, doing their own job, to get the result.

Sailor Mars

Early returns have been good under Xavi.

The thing I like the most is that Xavi wanting to keep Dembele, bringing in Traore and PEA shows that he wants some speed in the attackers. Speed can help expand the pitch and gives passers more of a window, in terms of area and time, to make a good pass.

The past few games have been pretty entertaining. Looking forward to a strong finish this season, and interested to see what route the club takes in terms of summer transfers.

jamrock

Jesus Christ we may have pep 3.0 on our hands.

One can only hope, love what he is doing you can see each player knows the game plan going in & exactly how to execute.

Breathe of fresh air, no if only he would drop Torres lol.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Welcome to the bandwagon, we've been banging on about Xavi for awhile now despite all the naysayers rubbishing his Qatari experience

CatalinR10

14 goals in last 4 league games + 4 more vs Napoli , lol.

That's 18 goals vs the likes of Atletico , Napoli , Valencia , Athletic.

And it's not like we have insane goalscorers at the club. ( I beg for forgiveness Luuk.)

Pretty insane.

fergus90

Facts are that by this time next week, both Elche and Galatasaray will have collected their 4 goal spanking too. There's no brakes on the Xavi-train now. I LOVE THIS TEAM

gregorrin10

Early returns have been good under Xavi.

The thing I like the most is that Xavi wanting to keep Dembele, bringing in Traore and PEA shows that he wants some speed in the attackers. Speed can help expand the pitch and gives passers more of a window, in terms of area and time, to make a good pass.

The past few games have been pretty entertaining. Looking forward to a strong finish this season, and interested to see what route the club takes in terms of summer transfers.

Well then he'll absolutely love Haaland and his long legs! :boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans