Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

Started rotating old players. Started doing better subs. Started to raise the form of bench players.

As far as I'm concerned, right now he is doing 0 mistakes.

jamrock

Love the goat but imagine what would have happened if we had signed morata, we would have had two Spanish players than can't finish to save their lives leading the line lol

Windhook

I think you guys forgot what Luuk used to be under Koeman, so let's give some time to Ferran. I'm sure he will start scoring. So far every player improved their form since Xavi took charge and have no doubt this will apply to Ferran soon. His passing inside the area is great, finds the open spaces, like that pass to Gavi the kid shot outside the Camp Nou.

On the topic - I'm pleasantly surprised to see Xavi already making massive impact, was more of expecting some good form near the end of the season, but currently the players are flying high. The best February period since Lucho's CL winning 2014-15.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Memphis Depay on manager Xavi
He has changed our training methods. The opponent?s defenders now suffer when they meet us.

KingLeo10

Unbelievable level of vision and attacking, incisive passing.

And bonus: Prime Messi was such a beast at timing his runs to pick up those passes and score.

JohnN

And bonus: Prime Messi was such a beast at timing his runs to pick up those passes and score.

Amazing..
Funny fact: Watching any tiki taka barca video from the old days, you will always, always, see Messi in the middle of the pitch and involved in the action.
But people say he moved to the midfield later on in his career which is wrong. He was always in the middle during buildup helping and then had the legs to move forward and make runs behind.

clemente

Almost unfair how they always had Messi to finish their chances, nothing can be compared to his finishing at that time.
Looking at Messi playmaking compilations, 70% of them end with Suarez missing the created chance.

Gari

Memphis Depay on manager Xavi
He has changed our training methods. The opponent?s defenders now suffer when they meet us.

And here they wrote that the training is nonsense, they are professional. As far as I remember, our club now runs more than the opponent. The first halves are very good, Xavi is trying to get the second. Valverde said to win you have to suffer, and Xavi says that you have to run.

Windhook

Xavi looks better recently, I remember he had puffy eyes last month. Looks like he overcame the initial stress of managing the dream club.

delancey

And here they wrote that the training is nonsense, they are professional. As far as I remember, our club now runs more than the opponent. The first halves are very good, Xavi is trying to get the second. Valverde said to win you have to suffer, and Xavi says that you have to run.

Regarding Valverde, ...and suffer we did! Much much prefer watching us now under Xavi. Barca is back! We are certainly blessed to have not only Xavi as our new leader, but highly promising youngsters in Pedri, Gavi, Nico, Araujo, Garcia, and... last but not least Fati. Fati will give us a lot of joy over the next decade. I am sure!

And to think that our club was in ruins both on and off the pitch just a few months ago, our future is looking promising. Look at Manchester United, their plight to find a successor to Ferguson has been a disaster quite frankly. The Gods of football are on our side for sure!

KingLeo10

We're dropping only 4 goals on everybody's head, because Xavi wants to save the manita for Real VARdrid.

PR7x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans