Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Sorry I forgot Puig stopped being top class and a talent the moment Xavi arrived.

Gushing about Laporta realising the talent he had on his hands and Xavi will play him same minutes as Gavi and Nico to be fair with him.

Yuk.

That's how it works. You need top managers calling the shots. Xavi is trusted, moaney Koeman wasn't.

serghei

Sergie thinks extent can look at that game and improve defensively is to tell Alves to run faster.

To stuff.

20 chances dude. The best way to improve is to not miss sitters like the ones De Jong missed before they scored, and beat them 4-1 or something.

xXKonan

We are creating chances galore.

There's no reason to be playing both Alves and Alba together though. Alba even with his contributions going forward is still dodgy as fuck at the back, and Alves was getting rinsed over and over again as he doesn't have the legs to defend anymore even if he has moments of quality with the ball.
Just so much Alves can do now due to his age.

Dest has been in great form and has been improving tenfold since Xavi has come, I would like for him to keep starting.

serghei

There's no reason to be playing both Alves and Alba together though. Alba even with his contributions going forward is still dodgy as fuck at the back, and Alves was getting rinsed over and over again as he doesn't have the legs to defend anymore even if he has moments of quality with the ball.

Dest has been in great form and has been improving tenfold since Xavi has come, I would like for him to keep starting.

Dest will start in both games vs Galatasaray. Alves is not on the list. Let's not forget Dest had injury issues not long ago.

JamDav1982

Nah Xavi will look at game an ignore all the issues Barca had defending Elche because they won dont you know.

Some folk think that is what Xavi is about.

In reality Barca will look at that game and learn from some of the approaches that Elche had against their set up and will learn from it. So not a bad thing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The speed and intensity we play at looks like that of a modern team which is a far cry from what we have gotten used to the last few years. Very positive signs.

I think we'll be right back in the title race for the league at least next season. It won't be a long, painful rebuild if we continue this way.

ajnotkeith

The speed and intensity we play at looks like that of a modern team which is a far cry from what we have gotten used to the last few years. Very positive signs.

I think we'll be right back in the title race for the league at least next season. It won't be a long, painful rebuild if we continue this way.

If we take the best bits of our DNA i.e technique, passing triangles, possession schemes that we know how to do so well, especially with La Masia, but also have modern intensity and more modern tactics, we can become a top team again and really it isn't even that far away.

The luck factors will be signings and youngsters development.

Horatio

You're welcome
What goes underappreciated is we finally have warrior minded players. Araujo Adama Gavi Memphis Luuk

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

We need Madrid to lose two games at least so the league can be interesting again.

Top. Done. Only Europa matches to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans