Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Not much old players with plenty of experience can learn from. You have to roll with that, create more chances than them, and score more goals than them.

Defense can only be improved at this point by making signings.

Nah it can be improved within old players limitations.

There is no way Xavi looks at them attacking and just shrugs as players are old. They will try to stop it happening again.

serghei

Nah it can be improved within old players limitations.

There is no way Xavi looks at them attacking and just shrugs as players are old. They will try to stop it happening again.

I disagree with you. Games like this will always happen. It's about winning them. Today our main problem was not putting to bed clear cut chances. Do that, and the match is over way more quickly. Elche drew 2-2 vs Madrid on Bernabeu btw not long ago.

JamDav1982

I disagree with you. Games like this will always happen. It's about winning them. Elche drew 2-2 vs Madrid on Bernabeu btw not long ago.

Dont care if Elche beat Real or drew with them.

Xavi will look at some of the things Elche did today and attempt to stop it happening in future no doubt.

Learning from every game.

mc_lovin

The only notable thing for me today was our lack of intensity (compared to February), but that's bound to happen and when you play away and still create 4-5 big chances that's a job well done.

serghei

Yeah, Alves will suddenly stop getting beaten for pace at 38 because Xavi will find a miracle cure. :lol:

Or Stegen will stop getting beaten at his first shot time and time again.

Alves was crap defensively, as he usually is at this age, and Dembele is a bad partner for such a player. This will never change. And Pedri had a crap game full of individual errors, nothing to do with tactics when you pass to the opponent.

You're overthinking it.

JamDav1982

Haha aye Xavi will look at game and say 'nothing to learn here as we won' as opposed to being looking at in more depth had they not got that pen and drawn... no it doesnt work like that.

Lots to be learned from todays game and how teams are reacting to Barcas tactics.

Usual Serghie shite take not worth wasting time on.

Im oot.

Horatio

You're welcome
I wish serghei would have given a positive spin just one time to one of many Koeman games where plethora of chances were created but very few converted.

siuuuu

serghei

Aye, if you talk in platitudes. Much like how managers talk about how every game is tough. In reality some games are tougher, some are easier, in some games you collectively play bad, and in some games you play well, but individually players are not very inspired on the day.

This one was the 2nd type. The team did well, but players weren't sharp enough to make this match an easier win.

serghei

I wished serghei would have given a positive spin just one time to one of many Koeman games where plethora of chances were created but very few converted.

siuuuu

Koeman had trouble winning any game away from home this season. In fact, he had trouble even scoring a goal in them.

JamDav1982

Sorry I forgot Puig stopped being top class and a talent the moment Xavi arrived.

Gushing about Laporta realising the talent he had on his hands and Xavi will play him same minutes as Gavi and Nico to be fair with him.

Yuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans