Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
vidal and suarez

Both mental midgets and not the class of mentality I am referring to.

If things don't go their way Vidal gets sent off and Suarez bites or goes to ground every instance blames others and plays worse.
I am talking about players with the mentality of feeling responsible and always trying to deliver regardless of what teammates do.

delancey

Xavi has a winning mentality and you see the disgust on his face when the team isn?t dominating. I hope he stays as long as Ferguson stayed at Man U.

serghei

I see in the presser he didn't shy away from saying bluntly that Araujo and Gavi need to be renewed. Said they are two of the most important players.

KingLeo10

I see in the presser he didn't shy away from saying bluntly that Araujo and Gavi need to be renewed. Said they are two of the most important players.

His pressers are among my favorite parts of him. That and his reaction of the sidelines when we are not dominating. Man is a born winner :lol:

serghei

His pressers are among my favorite parts of him. That and his reaction of the sidelines when we are not dominating. Man is a born winner :lol:

I loved when he got pissed at Neymar in the bus parade in 2015. Took no shit. Like get the fuck away from me.

Even Rakitic fled the scene as to not be next. :lol:

OpulentUnpleasantCat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans