Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

So far, Xavi's style reminds me the most of 08-09 Barcelona. As our financial situation, improves I wonder how he will approach the squad building/signing up players. He has gotten the luck of the draw with our midfield talent and Araujo (and to his credit, he's improving them a lot on top of their innate talent). For me, this is the kind of team to dictate gameplay in any match in any stadium in the world.

Barca-squad.jpg

JamDav1982

Raphinha from Leeds has to be brought. A similar player with power and speed.

He doesnt go on the outside though which is what Barca lack when Dembele leaves.

I like Raphinha but Barca need that wide player that will run at teams and get ball in. Traore is not it.

Raphinha can by going back onto his left and whipping in though.

Or maybe with Raphinha type the tactics change again and more overlapping RB.

FinBarcelonafan

He doesnt go on the outside though which is what Barca lack when Dembele leaves.

I like Raphinha but Barca need that wide player that will run at teams and get ball in. Traore is not it.

Raphinha can by going back onto his left and whipping in though.

Or maybe with Raphinha type the tactics change again and more overlapping RB.

We need new RB in that case. Dani ain't going to do it or Dest. Dest maybe if he improves.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hate to say it but if nothing changes Barca gonna walk the title next year. He's methodical and economic about his use of youth and making correct calls with his utility players (Dest-Alves-Araujo, Dembele-Traore). Ancelotti if stays will be getting absolutely rekt in Clasicos just on that basis because he can't figure out a single setup that has energetic movement upfield without making it a hockey score at the back. And Mbappe wont change this, just exascerbate problems and mask defensive issues of CKM and the average fullbacks where the only reason Mendy plays is because he's big rather than actually talented and suitable to what team needs in that setup

Devils

#TeamXavi from the motherfucking start!

Haven't felt like that about a Barca since the first leg against Liverpool.

Stunning scenes.

I wish we could fire Koeman a few more times for all the misery he bought to this team.

Givenchy

I wrote him off also, thought it was too early for him to coach Barca especially in the mess he inherited but boy is he proving me wrong. Feels great to actually have a manager with a clear idea and you can see his ideas on the pitch. I trust he'll get transfers correct this summer also.

I believe in you mister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans