Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Pedri is quite clearly playing with different instructions. He's taking a lot more risks now and it's obvious Xavi demands more key actions like through balls and shots from him.

Windhook

Pedri under Koeman was playing more of a generic midfielder role as Messi still pulled the strings last season.

Current Pedri with some guidance from Xavi is on fire, I think the long term injury that sidelined him contributed to that fire. He's completely free to improvise and the finesse in recent games is absolutely Iniesta & Zidane stuff.

Messi983

On this day in 1998, Xavi made his senior debut for Barcelona. He played the entire 90 minutes in a 2-1 win in the Copa Catalunya SF against Uni? Esportiva Lleida. He was just 18 years and 2 months old at that time.

He went on to become the greatest midfielder ever!

Porque

Incredible how young talents debut these days. By the time Xavi debuted, Gavi has already played half a season in the first team, started for the national team in a final, and may be transferred for millions to a EPL team because he hasn't renewed his contract :lol:

Messigician

Steven Gerrard: "I think with the appointment of Xavi it was a masterstroke by Barcelona to appoint him."

"Xavi is someone who has got Barcelona in his DNA, who has been a world class player for many years, he obviously knows the style and what all the Barcelona people want to see."

"After some challenging times, it looks as if they're getting back to where they need to be. It was obviously a huge result against Real Madrid."

"As a fan of Barcelona from afar, it's really good to see them back firing well."

He is a Barca fan

Saved us from coutinho

Rassvet

Steven Gerrard: "I think with the appointment of Xavi it was a masterstroke by Barcelona to appoint him."

"Xavi is someone who has got Barcelona in his DNA, who has been a world class player for many years, he obviously knows the style and what all the Barcelona people want to see."

"After some challenging times, it looks as if they're getting back to where they need to be. It was obviously a huge result against Real Madrid."

"As a fan of Barcelona from afar, it's really good to see them back firing well."

He is a Barca fan

Saved us from coutinho

I can't believe these Liverpool players are acting unaware of the huge rivalry between the clubs that forum de amigos says exists

Messigician

L for Liverpool haters

Trent Alexander-Arnold: "My favourite team besides Liverpool? Would be Bar?a. I feel they have the same values ​​and beliefs as Liverpool and likes to play players from the academy. I grew up watching Messi and that great Barcelona team with Iniesta and Xavi."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans