Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Good point actually. Based on the game I would have never guessed Sevilla to be super crazy good side defensively.

By all means this should have been similar slaughter to previous big games.

Maybe you are showing too much respect. This could have been a slaughter. We were very wasteful with some big chances. Or maybe we just that good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people just have *it*.

Doesn't matter if they are inexperienced. I feel like Mascherano is the other one among that generation that will become a brilliant manager.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really? Never saw a coach in Masche.

Always been a leader and was always taking instructions from Pep, Tito, Lucho along with Xavi in that team. Also always talked about how he want to become a manager from his playing days.

Currently the coach of Argentina's U20 team. Took charge of them fairly recently.

Horatio

You're welcome
Always been a leader and was always taking instructions from Pep, Tito, Lucho along with Xavi in that team. Also always talked about how he want to become a manager from his playing days.

Currently the coach of Argentina's U20 team. Took charge of them fairly recently.

Owh that last part I did not know. That's pretty awesome.

serghei

Yeah, another leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans