Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetocan

That's perfectly true. I am praying to God for Mbappe to stay put at PSG as if he will come to Real Madrid we will have Real though time to win La Liga in the next 5-6 years. Also, I hope that Halland will not choose Real Madrid either and will go to Man City. If he choose Real instead, the same conclusion like in the Mbappe case would be.
So, we may need some luck in that aspect.

JamDav1982

Absolutely clueless set up for weeks now.

Too stubborn and sticking to tactics that have obvious flaws.

Repeating same mistakes and getting same results.

Worst have seen Barca coached/set up for a string of games that can remember.

Rassvet

Not convinced yet he is any better than Koeman. He was given too much credit and Koeman scapegoated too much for the contrast in form when more of it was down to injured players returning and new signings.

Raketa10

Another horror show from our team. Xavi needs to improve massively if he wants to became a world class manager.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Not finishing 2nd would be a disappointment. I reserve my judgement until then.

True slump we are in... can hardly remember us playing this many bad passes. And we need to be on point in the Summer window. We lack a ton (!) of quality.

Jakabor

Boot his ass back to Qatar.

Xaviball my ass. Dreadful.

Unforgivable to lose vs Frankfurt, Cadiz and Rayo AT HOME!

JamDav1982

Have a ton more quality than teams that have failed to get better of recently.

Down to shambolic coaching and set up more than anything.

JamDav1982

3 consecutive loses at Camp Nou. That's just embarrassing.

Vs Cadiz, Frankfurt and Rayo.... shambles.

Played in same way in all three and Xavi kept on going with same shitty approach each time.

Latest Barca coach to play in way no other top team in world will do and to play players that cant compete physically i way no other top team would.

xXKonan

Totally lost the plot since the international break.

The team setup is dreadful and he's been way too stubborn to fix any of it. He just keeps insisting on the same garbage tactics and not doing anything to fix it.

Catta

Not even sad we lost again. Xavi doesn't deserve to win as long as his key players are the walking corpse, the rat, and the crybaby. He deserves every shit he gets for these loses.

Catta

Totally lost the plot since the international break.

The team setup is dreadful and he's been way too stubborn to fix any of it. He just keeps insisting on the same garbage tactics and not doing anything to fix it.

He also stopped rotating. Dembele and Gavi became undisputed starters. Dembele especially was much better when he was not an automatic starter over Adama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans