Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Good for you.

I'll take the Barca team that won everything, dominating almost every rival ever faced inside those years, and winning basically 2 Euros and a World Cup on the trot. Even without Messi.

This forum has become a cesspool of trolls. Sure people can have preferences and the last 4-5 years of the club have been bad on the European stage, but we literally have the best collection of CL + League trophies in the last 30 years :lol:

Some posters/trolls here make it sound like this is Everton. Cherry on top is that Liverpool bozo lecturing others and liking every anti Barca post like Liverpool weren't the definition of big club mediocrity for 2+ decades only recently :lol:

Messigician

Real Madrid still beat Pep to the league

Chelsea still knocked out Pep

Inter clowned him

And we were known as UEFAlona for many years because of his 2009 Chelsea game

Give me Madrid's threepeat anydah

Messigician

This forum has become a cesspool of trolls. Sure people can have preferences and the last 4-5 years of the club have been bad on the European stage, but we literally have the best collection of CL + League trophies in the last 30 years :lol:

Some posters/trolls here make it sound like this is Everton. Cherry on top is that Liverpool bozo lecturing others and liking every anti Barca post like Liverpool weren't the definition of big club mediocrity for 2+ decades only recently :lol:

Not CL

Real Madrid own that competition

serghei

I get thinking Madrid has a better general recipe to get to CL finals and win them with lesser teams. Hell, it's obvious. But dissing the greatness of a collection of all time greats that basically owned football at all levels for about 4-5 years is crazy.

Messigician

Of course. That Spain side was basically Barca + some inferior players like Arbeloa, Capdevilla, Guiza and others. :lol: Just 1-2 top class players from Madrid. But back then Ramos wasn't all that mind you. The backline was Pique + Puyol.

Midfield was Barca trio. The whole skeleton was basically from the Barca model.

Let me guess, you're so clueless that you think it's a mere coincidence Spain happened to win everything exactly at the same time as Barca won everything too :lol:.

What are you talking about

Casillas
Xabi Alonso
Ramos
Capdevila
Etc
All key for Spain

serghei

What are you talking about

Casillas
Xabi Alonso
Ramos
Capdevila
Etc
All key for Spain

:lol:

Capdevilla was key for Spain. Go to sleep. Ramos was played RB off his natural positon because Pique and Puyol was the trusted pair.

Casillas was good, but I miss the part where Casillas helped Spain dominate every team. Spain was basically Barca central axis stomping their authority on every game.

Last edited:

Messigician

RM have 7 CL and 10 LL in last 30 years

We have 5 CL and 16 LL in last 30 years

Stop foaming at the mouth and start reading. I said CL + LL.

Since when do Barca fans care about the league?

I read enough of the Valverde era posts to know the truth lol it's treble or bust for this entitled club

Or at least used to be before the glory hunters left

Barcilliant

I see no problem personally with any of that. Pretty much spot on. Barca is not defined by win at any cost and never give up mentality. At times it's bad, but in good times, fans cherish this unique playing style that we have.

We are different compared to Madrid. We'll never win as much as they do, they will never create a team as unique and artful as Pep's Barca. Wether fans will trade one for the other, that's open for discussion.

Fans generally want everything. Barca fans would like our great teams to be like Pep's Barca and basically slap the shit out of opponents, and our less than great sides to show Madrid-type mentality and win CL against all odds knocking out superior sides on the way.

😂 this is what cracks me up!!

You do know that Real Madrid have played some great football in their CL and league wins, right??
People act like Madrid play shit, boring football everytime they play. This season they have been more functional but in seasons gone they knew how to crank it up too. Even with Mourinho they played some great football.
What they have is the ability to win when they don't play great. We really lack that element. And guess what? I would gladly trade some style for some substance. Life is about the grind...sometimes you have to win ugly. You can't be spectacular all the time. Even in a regular job somedays you're just off and need to get through the day. Hogball is not the only way to play. We lack balance in our football. Too much attention paid to technical skill and possession but not enough to winning mentality and physicality. If the governing bodies decide to reduce match time from 90 minutes to 60 minutes,we will be in big trouble. You will see bigger, stronger athletes playing the game at a higher intensity. We will be smashed. Time to evolve or die.

Last edited:

Messigician

😂 this what cracks me up!!

You do know that Real Madrid have played some great football in their CL and league wins, right??
People act like Madrid play shit, boring football everytime they play. This season they have been more functional but is seasons gone they knew how to crank it up too. Even with Mourinho they played some great football.
What they have is the ability to win when they don't play great. We really lack that element. And guess what? I would gladly trade some style for some substance. Life is about the grind...sometimes you have to win ugly. You can't be spectacular all the time. Also hogball is not the only way to play. We lack balance in our football. Too much attention paid to technical skill and possession but not enough to winning mentality and physicality. If the governing bodies decide to reduce match time from 90 minutes to 60 minutes,we will be in big trouble. You will see bigger, stronger athletes playing the game at a higher intensity. We will be smashed. Time to evolve or die.

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans