Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catta

Has to win the league now with the squad he has. The CL he is excused, nobody can win it with the walking corpse as the false DM, and Mr.Freeze in goal.

Gnidrologist

I can't imagine Busquets and Alba lifting another Cl cup. That would be just too surreal to be true. LL would be possible even with last years squad.

Givenchy

Has a top 4 squad in the world, arguably top 3. Time to win the LL and go deep in CL.

No way can a club with Busquets starting at DM in 2022 and Alba at LB be considered 'arguably top 3', atleast imo

This season I can see us playing beautiful football but when it really matters, the usual suspects will undo the good work and let us down.

Alik

No way can a club with Busquets starting at DM in 2022 and Alba at LB be considered 'arguably top 3', atleast imo

This season I can see us playing beautiful football but when it really matters, the usual suspects will undo the good work and let us down.

Don't forget MATS.

vegitot

Liga is must win. The only opponent is Real. Atletico, i think they are not getting stronger than last season. And there is no new powerhouse in Spain. So only Real stand on the way.

UCL is very tricky. But it is also must win (at least to media). But i can see another early loss.

FinBarcelonafan

CL is not a must win. Make it to top8 is a good start imo. I'd be shocked if we beat City/Liverpool/Bayern or even PSG.

I think we need some learning.

xXKonan

Xavi seen we needed better CBs so that's why we brought in Christensen and Kounde. Our attack got upgraded big time with Lewan and Raphinha to go along with the likes of Ferran, Fati and Dembele being renewed.

But He still hasn't figured out the Midfield or the main issue with it. We got some interesting pieces but, the issue is he's hell bent on trying to have Busi the center of everything there, that may have worked years ago when he was much younger but not anymore.

Having the likes of Kounde, Araujo and Christensen as options will help at least cover up some of those deficiencies but again we are putting too much work and faith in the idea those guys would be able to cover up all the massive holes. Considering Jordi Alba and our current RB options are not good enough right now.

We are going to have games where it's basically Araujo-Kounde/Christensen against the world, I guarantee it at trying to keep us in the game because they ain't getting much help from the fullbacks nor the Midfield.

Zidane82

Liga is must win. The only opponent is Real. Atletico, i think they are not getting stronger than last season. And there is no new powerhouse in Spain. So only Real stand on the way.

UCL is very tricky. But it is also must win (at least to media). But i can see another early loss.
Real will be weaker..

Their trusted midfield three are another year older ..

TheStig

I really doubt that CMK + Benzema can stay on the level of last year, age and lack of motivation after the double can harm them and they all will play a lot in the WC. They can win CL with their luck but La Liga has to be ours, no excuses.

vegitot

I really doubt that CMK + Benzema can stay on the level of last year, age and lack of motivation after the double can harm them and they all will play a lot in the WC. They can win CL with their luck but La Liga has to be ours, no excuses.

Many Barca players will play WC too. But of course no excuse for not winning Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans