Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken

Well they deserved this cus they give no shit about the fan who bother to show up. Disgraceful display right at Camp Nou

Basso92

The worst thing about it is that many of them won't show up any more and we will take a further ding on the $.

it won't dip. There are so many tourists back in town now. Even higher numbers than pre-covid. I had to move out of the city center because I had enough of the overcrowding hehe.
Fewer locals and more foreigners going these days. Camp Nou is like a library. Went to an Espanyol match recently and that was only Catalans. Great atmosphere there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
it won't dip. There are so many tourists back in town now. Even higher numbers than pre-covid. I had to move out of the city center because I had enough of the overcrowding hehe.
Fewer locals and more foreigners going these days. Camp Nou is like a library. Went to an Espanyol match recently and that was only Catalans. Great atmosphere there.

Really? It doesn't feel like that though, I felt Camp Nou is much nosier and louder than before, the atmosphere this season has been much better.

ajnotkeith

Europe has exposed how hollow our offensive tactics are.

0 goals in 3 out of 4 games against Inter and Bayern. Crazy. Not even a shot on target today at home.

Xavi's tactic is simply and only based around passing it to wingers and them creating chances from sheer superiority. When we encounter actual serious teams that aren't full of amateurs this tactic gets easily shut down and we have no offense as they pay special attention to Dembele.

Equally it seems Bayern today realised how weak we are in transitions and were simply holding the ball till we overcommitted forward.

Xaviball is full of holes. We will keep seeing the usual suspects celebrate wins against Elche as if it was a Champions League final and venerating Xavi's work but thankfully, for most people, Europe has exposed these terrible shitty basic tactics.

JamDav1982

'Game meant nothing'
'Eliminated in previous games where luck went against team'

Be along those lines with Xavi not learning a single thing from this game and having no accountability to having a squad with likes of Bellerin at RB and Alonso at CB while he spent 120m on wide players he doesnt know how to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans