Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

I can't understand what you are saying, too much slang used for my English knowledge.

Comeback was not intended, I don't see this form as a means to earnings internet points against strangers. You are too aggressive towards anyone you don't agree with and I don't believe this doesn't happen in real life conversations you have too. I could be wrong, I am not a phycologist.

Aye already gathered you cant keep up.

Stop being so aggressive.

JamDav1982

That is an article that could have been written by JamDav 5/6 months ago.

Pretty much things some of us have been saying for months.

fergus90

Has now been in charge 38 league games and amassed 87 points. 27 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses. Enough to win La Liga for the last 4 seasons.

Porque

I recall when K-Dawg arrived that he employed the fitness training that Frank Rijkaard used. That's just under 20 years ago. Can you imagine the developments of sports science and physical advancements since then.

With regards to Xavi, they say a smart person will have people working under him that are smarter than him. His team seems the opposite, a group of enables to bow and stroke his genius. I'm glad the press are finally questioning it.

malvolio

Too much is being made about Xavi's coaching staff. In most cases we don't even know who the assistants are.

Who the fuck knew about Tito Villanova before Pep had him as assistant manager?

Last edited:

Birdy

That's on Laporta and the board.

Conditions are set when negotiating.
They should have put forward as a condition to accept staff that are not his own, or else no Barca job...
He would have accepted 100%.

Now, the only viable avenue to do that is wait another failure (LaLiga and EL) to put forward these as conditions.
But, then, it might be too late even for that. Time will be up for Xavi and someone else would have to take charge of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans