Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryzinc

So I ask you, who was supposed to play alongside him in this case, if we get rid of half of the entire squad as you suggest? Jutgla and Ilias Akhomach?

Those numbers you are quoting is with him playing alongside Mbappe and Neymar in PSG, two of the best forwards in the world. Don't forget that. If we kept him he would have been playing with Barca B kids here.

He played with very little help for years .... he would have played with whoever they bought ... or had
say FDJ MESSI GAVI JUTGLA PEDRI FATI etc maybe we can still keep a Depay or Aubamayeng a Kessie or a Garcia it wouldn't be any worse

GAVI FATI MESSI
FDJ PEDRI PABLO
ALBA ARAJUO KOUNDE DEST
MTS
plus Auba Christenson Kessie Jutgla or get rid of FDJ he cost as much as Messi then add whoever else you want Haaland Mbappe etc

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I would be surprised if our true form doesn't catch up with us in la liga. Sooner or later shit will go south in la Liga even if it's for three or four games. If la liga wasn't so shit we would probably be in 4th or 5th place. FFS AM didn't even make the ELand they're supposed to be the third best side in la liga.
And next season will be a disaster in cl again. Don't expect any favours from UEFA. They will put us in a tricky group again.I guarantee it. Xavi brings nothing to the table besides being a club legend as a player.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Reading some of the comments I am amazed that people are still shilling for Xavi.
2 wins out of 8 in cl against a team that could be described as semi professional at best. We also managed to concede three goals against them and they hit the woodwork 2 or 3 times.
I actually think Laporta is so senile he'll give Xavi another two seasons regardless of results. Crazy how far we have fallen. The club simply refuses to adapt to the modern era.

iniestaGOAT

Reading some of the comments I am amazed that people are still shilling for Xavi.
2 wins out of 8 in cl against a team that could be described as semi professional at best. We also managed to concede three goals against them and they hit the woodwork 2 or 3 times.
I actually think Laporta is so senile he'll give Xavi another two seasons regardless of results. Crazy how far we have fallen. The club simply refuses to adapt to the modern era.

He will get this season that's it

fergus90

If he doesn't win a trophy he will go.

Zidane82

🇪🇸 Arteta: I?m extremely proud and happy to be at Arsenal. Barcelona are in a really good path now, with a phenomenal coach. You have to be very respectful ! #FCB 🤝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans